The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Digital Outlaws (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   International Partykids!!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=10502)

kraver1981 November 16th, 2002 04:45 PM

International Partykids!!!

Omigod WE CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!

Canada here we fucking come!! Yeh so a whole bunch of us here from the States are coming to Toronto to listen to some o' that HHC!!! I live in NYC but am from Philly and the HHC scene is basically non-existent here on the East Coast although I did see Brisk and Ham Tag Team at Perfect Blendz and there's a HHC/Freeform/Hardcore party in Pittsburgh, PA this weekend I believe.....

We've been planning this trip for like the past two weeks and all 8 of us...(we're taking two cars....woohoo!! Raver caravan) just cannot fucking wait...Most of us are candykids too and we're gonna bring TONS of candy to trade there.... =o)

Question - Does anybody know of any hotels close by the venue that are reasonably priced where we could sneak in like 8 ppl LOL.....

paYCe*~

kandeegirl2 November 16th, 2002 05:32 PM

i live in jerzee homes :) :) we be goin up too!!! wahoo!!!! yah yah east coast represent!!!!

hit me up on aim pikachuluvr23

or email me
kandeegirl2@yahoo.com

Dj Candykid November 17th, 2002 01:46 AM

weeeee!

hey jenn!!! :D :D :D its slava! :p we planin to drive there.. so far we got 2 cars and 6 ppl so we need 2 more ppl ..... awww, do u kno anybody who need a ride ? we driving from NYC-CT ! :p and wuts ur AIM ? ;)

kandeegirl2 November 17th, 2002 02:02 AM

pikachuluvr23 :) :)

Polina November 17th, 2002 11:53 AM

My goal is to party in Philly next summer...
my dad lives there...

kandeegirl2 November 17th, 2002 12:03 PM

the scene in philly sux....

kraver1981 November 17th, 2002 02:10 PM

Yeh right now the scene in Philly is pretty much dead.......

But its pretty fun if you know the right ppl and get info on undergrounds....

Race 2 Da Beat November 17th, 2002 03:24 PM

Jenn... stayin at the Gladstone again lol!?!?

Kelly

kandeegirl2 November 17th, 2002 04:58 PM

no way kel kel my belle :) im staying with friends i made at hulla :) :) nikki, katie and jenna's crew, mike's friends :) :)

Xphox November 18th, 2002 11:18 AM

As for hotels, I always stay in the same place.

It's in scarborough, called the Manor Motel...

Actually there is a strip of motels around the area, some don't like ravers so be forwarned if they tell you "Rooms are for regulars only."

But yeah, normally I get one room, and it's two double beds, and I sneak at least 4-6 people per room. And it's only like 55bux for the night. Cheapest I've found, and I've looked everywhere!

The address if I remember is 3740 Kingston St. Can't find the phone number, but I'm sure you can track it down from what info I gave ya, and if you go there, I'm sure I'll seeya :)

It's no royal palace, but it's got air when it's hot, and heat when it's cold.. even cable tv!

Xphox November 18th, 2002 11:22 AM

And don't forget about a nice hot shower!!

Ahh all the sketchy memories in that hotel.. *meep!*

HEATER November 18th, 2002 11:29 AM

After the Hulla I-dance pre-party we stayed in the Crown Plaza Hotel
My g/f at the time worked at Holiday Inn and I guess they own the crown plaza newayz we got a room that was suppose to cost like 400 bucks a night we got it for 119 and split it between 8 people. They had a hot tub that we all fit in after the party and stilll had room for more.

divingFaces November 18th, 2002 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xphox
The address if I remember is 3740 Kingston St. Can't find the phone number, but I'm sure you can track it down from what info I gave ya
hmm... based on you saying it's in Scarboro, I imagine it's probably on Kingston ROAD ... rather than street... not a big difference, but might make it a little easier to look up. I'm really not a know it all :)

MadChemist November 19th, 2002 04:46 PM

kingston road motels are permasketchy. Post hulla ravers should fit right in

:-)

DJ Tranzit December 2nd, 2002 10:59 AM

i would travel out of the city into pickering or ajax..
it's only a 20 min car drive, and the rates go way down.

there is a couple in pickering just off the highway, and if you go a bit farther you can find about 10 of em in whitby that are fairly leanient..

just try not to be to sketchy when checking in

Everybodies_Daddy December 2nd, 2002 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kandeegirl2
no way kel kel my belle :) im staying with friends i made at hulla :) :) nikki, katie and jenna's crew, mike's friends :) :)

Hey, I know people.

I make things happen.

You want to make something happen in this town? Talk to me.

MCED

kandeegirl2 December 2nd, 2002 11:11 PM

^^^ check your hulla mail

Dj Candykid December 5th, 2002 10:47 PM

yay!! we finally booked some hotel, for very cheap and like 20 min from venue :) damm.. 10 hours drive... we'll be dead hehe... sleep whole day sat. and party !! weeeeeee! can't wait!

LouieTheDancer December 5th, 2002 10:54 PM

That's what I did for my first Hulla this past feb. from N.H.

Worth the ride.

congrats! Ill be wearing a tigger costume.

lets meet up for !beer!

anyone else in?

Dj Candykid December 5th, 2002 11:44 PM

aww shit! hehe.. the one in feb was my first too!!! :D :D :D hehe... omg! did u wear ur tigger costula last time ?!? cuz i took a pic of a guy in tigger costume, when we were outside in line.!!! :crazyeye: woah! hehehe :D :D :D hey ! we defen gotta meet up! ;) let me kno if it was u... than i'll show u pic ! hehe :p

LouieTheDancer December 5th, 2002 11:55 PM

It wasn't me but i did see that guy.

I was wearing an orange adidas shirt black ufo pants and a blue cap tilted to the side.

AND DANCUNG LIKE A MOFO....

Hulla's rule over all!!!

:spin:

enD December 6th, 2002 12:04 AM

This hulla's gonna kick ass!

:D

<- coming from Deetwa!

Dj Candykid December 6th, 2002 12:27 AM

hehe :) awsome!!! so wut bout dat meet up ? tee hee huh! ? ;)

LouieTheDancer December 6th, 2002 12:32 AM

10 ish?

at the bar?

I wanted to plan a toast for james/TYCO !beer!

???

kandeegirl2 December 6th, 2002 12:49 AM

Im staying at the travelodge in Yorktown :) finally im not worrying about where im staying!!!!!!!!
SLAVA!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! we're gonna have soo much fuN!!!!!!!!!!!