The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Introducing the HullaStore!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=13917)

anabolic frolic July 16th, 2003 02:11 AM

Introducing the HullaStore!!

We're pleased to announce the addition of the new HULLASTORE!

The HullaStore is your exclusive outlet for the latest and most rare Hulla recordings. We are now (for the first time) offering ALL Hullabaloo recordings on COMPACT DISC for maximum sound quality.

Dozens of titles are already online from the past 6 years of Hullabaloo, some of the titles were never previously available! Worldwide shipping is available, so if you visit our site from abroad and always wanted to attend one of our events, now's your chance to grab a slice of the Hullabaloo experience!

More titles will be added on a regular basis, and we'll be adding studio mixes by our resident djs as well.

Click here to visit the HullaStore!

slipknot21swim July 16th, 2003 09:41 PM

YAY FINALLY i know where all my allowance is goin!! =)

GreatBigMouth July 17th, 2003 04:36 AM

...oh the hotness...

okidam July 17th, 2003 06:09 PM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

enternal e July 17th, 2003 07:57 PM

Some of these partys take me back man . Haven't been to a hulla party for two year now look forword on hering floic and jumper on cd from partys and from up and comeing partys . So happy you re -relest Slipmatt @ big top I lost that tape . Thanks Chris for bring back the morays back to us old hullabalooer's . :) :) :)

objectiview711 July 18th, 2003 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by slipknot21swim
YAY FINALLY i know where all my allowance is goin!! =)

hahaha!!!!

HappyHead July 23rd, 2003 05:21 PM

please add :
Sharkey from last year
Frantic and E-By-Gum from Space Invader
and Brisk from Rhythm of Life

kplzthnx!!!1

bucky July 24th, 2003 02:05 PM

yes!!! I loved Sharkey's set, and Brisk's set for all us losers who didnt make it there.

anabolic frolic July 24th, 2003 02:09 PM

We'll be adding more (much more) but I'm going to focus on the titles that are online right now and add others as time goes by. I've got boxes and boxes of dats, many are unlabelled so I've got to listen to them to figure who's on what.

All orders we've received so far have been mailed out so thanks everyone for your support and you should have your CDs soon (if not already).

grincoregenetix July 28th, 2003 02:20 PM

.::doing happy dance for hullastore::.

"i go shop at hulla, i go shop at hulla"

damn, haven't gotten it yet, but there goes MY next paycheck

.::droolz::. oooohhhh .::shivers::. does this mean that maybe the brisk set from stay here forever will be up on here one day???

must....have......mmmmmmmmmmAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

.::runs out of thread with arms flailing::.

CareSieB July 30th, 2003 07:52 AM

^^^ haha are you ok Sean :P

grincoregenetix July 30th, 2003 12:52 PM

YES i totally feel so much better :p

just the thought of having the brisk set from stay here forever made me a little loopy :crazyeye:

anabolic frolic August 12th, 2003 10:22 PM

Added DJ Brisk and Energy from WEMF 2002 and also Sharkey! All available for the first time. More to be added so keep checking.

enD August 12th, 2003 11:51 PM

YES!

:D

enD August 13th, 2003 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MC 2-CB
...oh and the vibes tape from
space invader seeing as i bought both the frantic and
vibes tapes but mysteriously recieved two frantic tapes :aaargh:

and you're complaining about this because...

;)

<- has already worn out 2 Frantic tapes