The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Fires in the Sky (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   D-MiNuS does it again (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=14655)

DJ Cheddar September 23rd, 2003 01:04 AM

D-MiNuS does it again

I'm sorry I can't agree with Scott Brown's set being that great...but I think d-minus rocked that fucking place!!! Soon as I heard his presence on Make Believe I looked up at the tables to confirm and immediately went to the front of the stage....
And was that the superman theme song I heard mixed with the "here we go agains" from till the day??? I couldn't stop laughing it was such cheesy goodness!!!! And (Im a little tipsy right now, bear with me:crazyeye: ) didn't he tease a little with some record---he scratched and it sounded like laughing turn tables :p :p :p
:crazyeye:

TrYpPy September 23rd, 2003 01:47 AM

I agree man :) D-Minus's set was damn sweet. I couldn't wait till it was his turn. Been listening to his cd that I grabbed at Get Hype :) Awesome set man. Big Upz

CareSieB September 23rd, 2003 02:24 AM

<3 dminus, he has been great for sometime, but never settled for great, keeps getting better and better

--Smooth-- September 23rd, 2003 04:28 AM

--AWESOmE F'n set. I loved it. it was a lil different i thought from what he normally spins.. semi diff vibe.. but a damN good semi diff vibe. :P

Again.. F'n GREAT set!!-- :D

Keron_DaFunky1 September 23rd, 2003 09:34 AM

did he spin more of that unhappy happy hardcore nonsense?

DJ Saiyan September 23rd, 2003 09:45 AM

Yup.

Yup he did.

But it was hot.

And there was cheese too.

and house.

DJ Cheddar September 23rd, 2003 12:06 PM

Oh yea I forgot about him playing that new song guardcore that seemed unlike d-minus but it was all good...when the mc announced D-minus was about to spin, the whole hulla crowd went NUTZ!!! I saw heads turn and people sceaming in unison!!! Last hulla I attended I don't think d-minus got that much love!!! I'm guess I'm not the only one that luvs him anymore =)

PS not to mention that fires in the sky was the first event I ever heard a crowd singing along to every "HERE WE GO AGAIN!!"

Fuck I've been hooked on this dj ever since I heard Goes Bananas!!!! And I still don't understand why Tipsy/Dminus mix of Leave Me Waiting (goes bananas track 12) hasn't been released cuz I think its one of the best hhc tracks out there and I will have it somehow...:crazyeye:

DJ Tranzit September 24th, 2003 10:08 AM

it is released on ATM02

and donny scratches?
ha!

Squibbles September 24th, 2003 12:25 PM

that was a WIKKID D Minus set! I always look forward to his sets because he usually plays my favourite tracks. Till the Day is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE tracks and I went NUTS when he played it I was so happy! then he played that remix of To the Moon and Back! love it! soooooooooooooo cheesy! next to Scott Brown, D Minus was probobly one of my favourite sets of the night :)

DJ Cheddar September 24th, 2003 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranzit
it is released on ATM02

I have a atm record with 2 mixes of leave me waiting, d-minus/storm mix and a stompy/hujib mix...last I knew the tipsy/d-minus mix was unreleased.....

hope to tapdancing christ ur right tho cuz I want that version sooooo bad.....I humbled myself a few months ago on this website and I offered to have donny's ass babies for a dub plate of tipsy/d-minus leave me waiting....lol

~^^OpTiMuS pRiMe^^~ September 24th, 2003 02:59 PM

Yeah, Donny Kicks ass!