The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Drift on a Dream (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Don't share your water with me. (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=17978)

ka0tique September 17th, 2004 06:40 PM

Don't share your water with me.

I'm sick with a cold, but that's not gonna keep me away from the party.

So I want to warn folks not to share any water with me, or to ask for mine, because I don't want to pass this on if it can be avoided.

Just in case I don't have the presence of mind to keep it to myself once I'm having fun.... it's happened before.

Weaver September 17th, 2004 06:55 PM

ahhhhh, the hullabaflu!!!!!

brooklynhype September 22nd, 2004 12:26 PM

I had a really bad cold.. but I was sharing evvvveryones water ahahah

oh im so stupid

ananee September 22nd, 2004 12:54 PM

I didn't think I was sharing people's water, but now I am sick as a dog, and so is my best friend. He spiked a high fever last night and we're going to a walk in clinic today to find out what this horrible affliction is.

Busta September 22nd, 2004 02:54 PM

Gota love the Hullabaflu. I think I managed to avoid it this time.

chipakapockets September 22nd, 2004 02:55 PM

Blaire!!!!!!!!!! How Could You?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynhype
I had a really bad cold.. but I was sharing evvvveryones water ahahah

oh im so stupid

YOU BITCH!!!! No wonder I'm so sick!!! Next time I see you, you're toast!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!! :aaargh:

I can't believe you didn't warn me!! Now the inside of my mouth itches!! and I can't stop coughing!!! WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME?!?!?!?! :eek:

PLUR,

Chip

Weaver September 23rd, 2004 03:16 PM

Syphillis.

exT September 23rd, 2004 03:42 PM

a whole bunch of my ottawa crew got Hulla-SARS this weekend... but i didn't so hahhaha!!!

orbz September 27th, 2004 12:58 AM

you people are dirty

DJ Tranzit September 27th, 2004 03:14 AM

i had the hulla-ba-flu
woke up the next mourning and couldnt swallow without screaming in pain

took about 3 Halls "defence" citus, and it was all good :)

cocainextoupees September 27th, 2004 09:15 AM

man, us ravers are dirty. i takes an extra 20 minutes inthe shower to get that inch of raver off me after hulla.

and as for water bottles, i gotta stop sharing so much. i mean, i got mono about 40 days after funtopia and teknival. coincidence? no wayyyy.

chipakapockets September 27th, 2004 11:49 AM

Hah... the first time I read that, I thought you said "u ravers are dirty." And then I started wondering what the hell you were on thinking you were above the rest of us, after that comment about the extra long shower!!

My hoodie smells like rave... it's funny. Sort of... well, no, not really... but I love it so much, I'm wearing it in class, anyways... I think I'll have to wash it tonight!!

You caught mono from a rave, too?? I think I caught mono from a rave last year... I can't be sure, though. How bad was your mono? Did your tonsils swell up and block off your throat so you couldn't breath? That happened to me!!! :D

PLUR,

Chip

Mr Skittles September 27th, 2004 05:54 PM

this is the reason as to why i dont share my water. LoL

xI'mNotYourStarx September 27th, 2004 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
You caught mono from a rave, too?? I think I caught mono from a rave last year... I can't be sure, though. How bad was your mono? Did your tonsils swell up and block off your throat so you couldn't breath? That happened to me!!! :D

PLUR,

Chip

You sound so f'ing cheery about it..HAHAH...

astralkid September 28th, 2004 12:19 AM

I'm still sick, u dirty, dirty ravers.... actually, I lost my water bottle a couple of times during the night just like Funtopia and decidde to just drink directly from the tap, lol...

chipakapockets September 28th, 2004 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xI'mNotYourStarx
You sound so f'ing cheery about it..HAHAH...

Yeah. After my initial panic attack in the hospital, I was good to go. It was really kind of funny. Because the nurse comes into the room in Emergency, and I was like, "My tonsils have swollen so much that it's hard to breath." And then she was like, "Don't be silly. It's all in your immagination." And then I was like, "Why don't you look before you say that?" And then she looked and was like, "Oh my... I'm going to get a doctor right away!!" And then the doctor looked and was like, "Holy crap!" and then they gave me steroids to bring down the swelling. If it was much worse, I would have ended up in the ICU. That would have been soooo funny!

PLUR,

Chip