The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Lost in Space (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Who do you want to meet? (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=20268)

JO-JO April 26th, 2005 01:33 PM

Who do you want to meet?

Who do you want to meet at Lost In Space & why?

Everybodies_Daddy April 26th, 2005 03:45 PM

There's a whole list... snug_bunny, kylefabulous, Timmeh's nOObs, stargurl & her nOOb... ummm... Euphonic... any groupies...

*explodes*

MCED

fallenangelslove April 26th, 2005 04:16 PM

I want to meet kandeegirl2, kylefabulos, KaNd33b33K3r, CarSieB, MCED, and everyone else i have the pleasure of meeting.

So close i can hear it!!!

KandiKat April 26th, 2005 05:48 PM

Snug_bunny, MCED, TIMMAAAAY (even though I already know him. :-d), Um.. *stares blankly* Anyone who wants to meet ME!

.:Kat:.

RaverJilly April 26th, 2005 07:29 PM

EVERYONE:) someone meet me haha

Andjo April 26th, 2005 07:35 PM

I wanna meet everyone, with a name tag, cuz then i can take a pic so I will have a face with a name, cuz im really bad with names, and I'll have pics of people and i know there from the board, but I'll forget there names, except kandeegirl2 cuz that outfit is so cool that noone could forget it.

Andjo April 26th, 2005 07:41 PM

PS Ill be bringing extra name tags, for anyone that forgot to get one.

piercedsparkles April 26th, 2005 07:53 PM

ill need a name tag! :D

i want to meet....cyberjunglekitty, itsgigglegirl, neverlandgurl (although im sure ive met you before), specialkate (is she even on here anymore??) +more, i just cant think right now. SUMMERRRRRR!!!!

kikster April 26th, 2005 08:01 PM

someone fun.

i have a new rule, i have to meet/get to know at least one cool new person every party. :)

chipakapockets April 26th, 2005 08:17 PM

I want to meet Jesus. Is he going to be there?

PLUR,

Chip

Kamehameha April 26th, 2005 08:30 PM

I wanna meet each and every one of you people...oh...except that girl itsgigglesgirl or something..ya.. shes a big weirdo! :eek:

j/k i love her tons! <3 <3 :D

Cyber_junglekitty April 26th, 2005 08:53 PM

Yay!! i want to meet you all as well <3 :) but the main people who id love to meet are:
Piercedsparkles :D:D !! :spin:
itsgigglegirl
bonsweetkandie
KandiKat
**~Glitter Bubbles~*
Kandeegirl2
And many others!! because you all seem really awesome and i cant wait to all meet up with ya!!! Still need to post my bloody picture im gunna take for you guys to find me,, ill post later this week on the forum but im not quite done my outfit just yet hehe. Oh and Andjo ill probly need a name tag as well maybe so ill look out for you if your handing out name tags :)!! If not we can say hellow anyways!

falieson April 26th, 2005 09:51 PM

Have to say I am in the same boat as Jilly! everyone!

But as long as we are making lists I gottta say that yoour on it now jilly!

KandiKat April 26th, 2005 09:55 PM

Yay! I am on a list!!

itsgigglegirl April 26th, 2005 10:02 PM

WARNING: Stay away from John/Kamehameha...he smells like pea soup ;)

And i'd like to meet everyone cool as well...i've got a mental list of people to track down :)

perry461 April 26th, 2005 10:23 PM

Sigh....I feel so unloved....
On the other hand....I wanna meet someone that I haven't met before...no one really in particular I suppose.

piercedsparkles April 26th, 2005 11:20 PM

i want to meet raverjilly :D

hkorekanddy April 26th, 2005 11:22 PM

too many people to list but i will be handin out limited quantities of stuffed aminal keychains look for me the few and special will get one. ill be in black and baby blu
its gonna be sweet cant wait for this one.

itsgigglegirl April 26th, 2005 11:23 PM

ooh! i want one!!!!! i <3 fuzzies :D

CareSieB April 27th, 2005 12:38 AM

someone wants to meet me!! that makes me feel all warm fuzzy haha

i wanna meet everyone too..i mean that.. i will find a name tag and wear it all night..so talk to me dammit

kikster April 27th, 2005 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry461
Sigh....I feel so unloved....
On the other hand....I wanna meet someone that I haven't met before...no one really in particular I suppose.

well i would list you but i already know you!

i'm excited to see everyone i already know again too :)

neverlandgurl April 27th, 2005 01:24 AM

i think i have totally met you miss pierced sparkles...for some reason i remember a very tiny little girl with fuzzy mitts...is that you?
i too have a fun list in my head of people i'd like to meet
to name a few :
the architect
bonsweetcandie
basic
busta
lol there's lots of Bs i guess (and i don't even know if these people will be there)
but really, meeting hullaboarders i don't know is ALWAYS a fun experience :)

fallenangelslove April 27th, 2005 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkorekanddy
too many people to list but i will be handin out limited quantities of stuffed aminal keychains look for me the few and special will get one. ill be in black and baby blu
its gonna be sweet cant wait for this one.

k you will be with kaNd33b33K3r if i am not mistaken so i want to meet you too

ok and also itsgigglegirl, and perry461, and lots of others it will be my first hulla so i will not know anyone there really. :)

CareSieB April 27th, 2005 01:38 AM

i always think its funny when some of my best hulla friends DONT know eachother...i know busta, sunny, he is wondieful :) i can introduce :)

itsgigglegirl April 27th, 2005 02:12 AM

i wanna meet him too carrie...we had a pitty party for missing pacific sun together ;)

when are you all getting in TO? I think jordan's coming up on friday like we are...i see a night of drinking a mick e fynn's in the near future ;)