The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   >>> All Good Things Box Set!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21000)

anabolic frolic July 20th, 2005 12:21 PM

>>> All Good Things Box Set!!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS PIECE OF RAVE HISTORY!!!

Here it is, the Ultimate Box Set from the Ultimate Party!

There will never be another party like this one, and there will never be a set of recordings like these....

Hullabaloo ALL GOOD THINGS.

You get EVERYTHING...

From the first beats of Hujib's opening set, to the official kick-off with Everybodies Daddy & Silver1's last ever set, continuing on to DJ Spinz's set with the last ever rave appearance from MC Flipside, D-Minus & MC Kwik's last ever set, Frisky's killer set with MC Gobstopper, the huge trance anthems set from Elixir & Subsonic Chronic and finally the 2 hour closing set from Anabolic Frolic (on 2 discs). That's over 8 hours total!

EVERYTHING is captured. All the crowds, cheers, chants, speeches, presentations, the 2 minute chant for Frolic's encore and even hearing the crowd leave on the way out. No one other that Hulla goes through such lengths to capture it's events and produce the very ultimate of recordings.

But there's even MORE!!! You also get the Hulla Video Scrapbook, the same one that was shown that night before Frolic's set but with the addition of the live crowd over top of it! All the cheers, whistles and screams as 8 years of rave history unfolded before everyone.

AND EVEN MORE STILL!! We've put together ANOTHER video slideshow featuring photos from All Good Things to the music of Heart Of Gold, as a final way to remember Hulla. All the extra videos are provided on a CD-ROM with MPEG files encoded in high-quality (720x480) DVD resolution. (Here's a Windows codec if you have difficulty playing it)

Each box comes in a quality hard shell case featuring the artwork from the party.

There quite simply has never been such a box set of this magnitude ever released, and considering the event it took place at and all the emotion that went into it, it may simply never happen again.

EVERY box will be signed and serial numbered by Anabolic Frolic before being sent out.

Price: $44.99 US / $54.99 CAN available through the HullaStore.

New! Click here to listen to a 10 minute sample of Anabolic Frolic's set

Weaver July 20th, 2005 02:40 PM

happity happity yay! I get paied tomorrow too!

itsgigglegirl July 20th, 2005 03:15 PM

*yoink*

brandymandycandy July 20th, 2005 04:44 PM

Oh freakin' snap...

:( I don't have the money right now, but believe you me the minute I do I'm ordering this!

fallenangelslove July 20th, 2005 05:24 PM

*ordered*...this is great..can't wait for it to get hear now...*does happy dance*

DJLeash July 20th, 2005 05:27 PM

ordered!!!!

perry461 July 20th, 2005 06:06 PM

*ordered*

:D:D:D:D

kylefabulous July 20th, 2005 07:39 PM

it is mine...

*ordered*

supaster July 20th, 2005 10:15 PM

Is MCED's shoutout to Soju still on the recording from your set?
She wants a copy lol

bonsweetcandie July 20th, 2005 10:48 PM

*ordered*

I can't wait to get it!

*KanDie~AnGeL* July 21st, 2005 01:44 AM

i just got done ordering a copy... :D

~r.e.d~ July 21st, 2005 01:57 AM

ordered :D:D:D:D yay!

marie ashworth July 21st, 2005 10:31 AM

All Good Things Boxed Set

Thank you for all your hard work. This is monumental!

*CHIPPY* July 21st, 2005 01:52 PM

I Must Have One!!!!!!!

CareSieB July 21st, 2005 02:34 PM

god i said i was gunna get this right away but now that i lost my job i am too broke..:(

itsgigglegirl July 21st, 2005 03:26 PM

you've still got a couple weeks till it'll be shipped...beaucoup de temps to get together funds :)

~Smokin.Tekno~ July 21st, 2005 09:37 PM

well seeing asthough i didnt make it to the last one, i do think this would be a good purchase dont ya all think so?

Pappachese July 21st, 2005 11:38 PM

When I say Anabolic you say Frolic! Anabolic! Frolic! I just shouted that at work I am so excited!!! Thank you so much!!!! Hehehehe I am like a little scholl girl I am so excited... Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!! Chris Frolic for Govna!

AfrO bOy July 23rd, 2005 12:55 AM

nice. remembered forever...

NATO July 23rd, 2005 03:14 PM

i know this has probabaly been asked many many many times and probably answered the same amount of times but...is frolic ever going to spin out again or was this his last set as well?

Snuffy July 24th, 2005 03:51 AM

I think I remember seeing a post from Chris that he performed at an event a week afterwards so I'm quite sure he's still around.

kylefabulous July 24th, 2005 10:53 AM

come on kids.. read the board...
honestly..

anyway... chris had trouble when entering the us for bang in philly...

he has since cacelled all his US bookings... due to complications and risks at hand.

refusing to sneak into the us, for obvious reasons, leaves him no choice but to only continue with canadian, uk, aussie, china, ... u get the idea... he simply isn't playing the states anymore...

i assume this will be a step in downsizing that part of his life... chris seems to be evolving... but anabolic frolic will live forever i'm sure... =)

anabolic frolic July 27th, 2005 05:17 PM

we're just finishing up work on the boxes and I have to say these bad boys are off the charts. The energy and atmosphere we've captured is unbelievable. I always joke about not being to party like it's 1999 ever again, but for years people will listen to these and wish they could party in 2005 again.

kylefabulous July 27th, 2005 09:03 PM

alright... so ship em out..

*waits by his mailbox...

=) thanks frolic... cannot wait for it...

anabolic frolic July 27th, 2005 10:59 PM

Here's a little sample courtesy of Silver1's set.

http://www.hulla.info/silver1agtsample.mp3 (660k)

Warning: your heart will burst from Hulla goodness. I doubt anyone will hear anything like these recordings again.