The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Latest ticket progress (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=23851)

anabolic frolic March 19th, 2007 11:37 AM

Latest ticket progress

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress of the tickets.

We're beginning to mail out the tickets today, so don't sweat it just because you haven't received them yet. We were delayed just from organizing all the orders and the problems with our HullaStore, plus our internet access went down for 3 days this past week.

If you received an "order shipped" email from us last week, that was an automated message sent by the HullaStore when we printed your invoice and physically stapled your tickets to the invoice (so they're absolutely yours). But we didn't have a chance to start mailing them out till today.

All the packages are getting hand addressed, so with several hundred to send out we'll get it done asap.

Mostly I'm writing this just to assure people that everything is moving forward, albeit slightly delayed, but your tickets are fine.

If you've chosen to get your tickets at the door (will-call), that list is already completed and you should have received a confirmation email about that as well.

I have not even looked at the waiting list emails for those of you who sent them in. They will only be dealt with once all existing orders have been mailed out.

And that's the update! :)

Guardian419 March 19th, 2007 01:19 PM

w3rd!

Mrs Skittles March 19th, 2007 02:03 PM

I am sooo excited.... :D

Swuft March 19th, 2007 03:23 PM

I think I'm going to bring my ticket to Kinko's so they can blow it up poster size so I can hang it on my wall.

heatheraloo March 19th, 2007 05:58 PM

uh-oh... I'm will-call but no confirmation e-mail... but the $$ is out of my account... Hmm... this sounds tricky..

anabolic frolic March 19th, 2007 06:16 PM

Some people have reported not receiving emails, but I wonder if it's due to spam filters or somesuch. Will-call orders should show their invoice or order# at the door.

At the end of the day, if you ordered tickets you're good to go. Only a small percentage of people had their orders screw up, and it was obvious that something had gone wrong (like your invoice saying you bought 178 tickets).

PapaSmurff March 19th, 2007 06:47 PM

Your right Frolic, :D i just went through my spam box on my email and foud the email conforming the order.. along with all the Hullaboard mailer updates..
others that havent seen an email yet should also check their spam box..

btw I have no idea why all hulla mail started going to spam when i used to get them in my normal inbox :confused:

alania.x March 19th, 2007 10:33 PM

Frolic I hope you got my email about the error I made with my address.
I gave you my mom's address, with my postal code.
I don't know how much that actually matters... the address is right...

Me = dum

anabolic frolic March 20th, 2007 10:14 PM

Robin (who was processing all the orders and addressing the envelopes) is sick with pneumonia. We will get them out as soon as possible.

freedom79 March 21st, 2007 03:47 AM

I checked my spam an I didn't get a message about the tix, the only thing I have is a printed out receipt from when I ordered the tix....I hope my order went through alright. Is there anyway I can check and make sure?

anabolic frolic March 21st, 2007 12:03 PM

Robin had to go to the hospital last night. She's still there, I have to stay at home with Gavin. Still waiting to hear what's going on.

PapaSmurff March 21st, 2007 01:10 PM

omg.. I hope everythings ok

Mrs Skittles March 21st, 2007 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Robin had to go to the hospital last night. She's still there, I have to stay at home with Gavin. Still waiting to hear what's going on.

I hope she is okay. Keep us informed Frolic. *sends out good vibes*

freedom79 March 21st, 2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

I hope she's alright, you guys will be in my prayers!

EvoldicA March 22nd, 2007 05:47 AM

:/ I hope Robin gets better soon.

kylefabulous March 22nd, 2007 05:54 AM

get well soon... xoxo

CareSieB March 22nd, 2007 11:58 AM

there are some extras on ebay...

heidibear March 22nd, 2007 03:37 PM

Quote:
oh no :( I hope she feels better soon!

Bubbles_2486 March 22nd, 2007 04:51 PM

I have an extra ticket & movie pass if anyone wants it. PM me

anobolic fan#1 March 22nd, 2007 04:58 PM

hope she feels better soon:( that sucks that shes sick im sick to nothing as serious as that though