The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   If you haven't received your tickets yet (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=24024)

anabolic frolic April 25th, 2007 12:49 PM

If you haven't received your tickets yet

I just wanted to post a reminder that tickets weren't processed until recently.

People seem to be receiving them now all over the country, so please be patient while your order arrives.

Because your order is most likely not lost but merely shipped out late I won't be doing any traces on orders for at least a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

weava April 25th, 2007 12:53 PM

omg ferst poast

Ima call April today and see if we got ours

Weaver April 25th, 2007 02:07 PM

okay lol. My friends got theirs so I was really worried that mine weren't here yet! I'll give er a while still :)

anabolic frolic April 25th, 2007 02:27 PM

Well, just be mindful that all the tickets weren't sent on the same day, so they'll be received at different times.

Weaver April 25th, 2007 02:48 PM

yep! I read that in the other thread after I posted here -_-
Anyways, still plenty of time to get here!

Swuft April 25th, 2007 03:17 PM

When I get my ticket I'm going to Kinko's to make a poster out of it. I want to bring it to the party and have everyone sign it that I meet. When I get back with it I'll put it in a frame and hang it on my wall. Will they let me in with a poster sticking out of my little backpack?

anabolic frolic April 25th, 2007 03:27 PM

I don't see why not.

Swuft April 25th, 2007 03:39 PM

Awesome. I'm totally doing it then. I expect everyone on here to sign this thing. So don't make me hunt you down cause I will. :D

Weaver April 25th, 2007 03:49 PM

hehe i'll sign it swuft! I hope "Tarnzit" signs it too :P

Kandifox April 25th, 2007 04:47 PM

Man I was starting to get worried O.O;;;

But now that I hear people are getting their tickets.....that means mine will be here soon, right? Woot! I can't waaaiiit! :D

weava April 25th, 2007 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
hehe i'll sign it swuft! I hope "Tarnzit" signs it too :P

nooooo

there can be only one!

Weaver April 25th, 2007 05:28 PM

hahahaha, oh highlander.

SkItLeS April 25th, 2007 06:11 PM

lol ^^^ there is a difference. unless you both have a hat.. then there is just going to be trouble.

MiSS KiT-E April 25th, 2007 07:44 PM

BUT BUT... i'm in the strangest perdicament... i did recive one hulla ticket.. but not the other... WHATS UP WITH THAT???

anabolic frolic April 25th, 2007 08:07 PM

If they were ordered separately then there would be 2 separate packages, most likely sent on different days.

Weaver April 25th, 2007 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkItLeS
lol ^^^ there is a difference. unless you both have a hat.. then there is just going to be trouble.

We both have a hat, however they are different hats. Weava has a, as I believe he so elequently put it, "Big ass flower hat" and mine is yellow and black with horizontal strips.

weava April 25th, 2007 10:34 PM

I probably wont be wearing my big ass flower hat.

I may have a big ass beard though.

Mrs Skittles April 26th, 2007 01:23 AM

I still have not gottan mine.... :(

But I am sure they will come soon.

SkItLeS April 26th, 2007 01:24 AM

so there isn't two of you. now there will be two of me. cause i go by j. and i'm going to go in lifeguard outfit so is my friend jay. (corney super hero voice) together we make J^2....i'll shut up now.

snug_bunny April 26th, 2007 09:09 AM

I"m also in the waiting boat, I keep on getting kandi and beads in the mail but no Hulla tickets *lol*

happy1 April 26th, 2007 04:35 PM

im also waiting and nervous, i just want to hear the tracks on chapter 8 when it gets here.

Mr Skittles April 26th, 2007 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weava
I probably wont be wearing my big ass flower hat.

I may have a big ass beard though.

how do you go to hulla and NOT wear the hat? Its tradition!

MiSS KiT-E April 27th, 2007 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
If they were ordered separately then there would be 2 separate packages, most likely sent on different days.

MMK kool just checking... i just thought i was a little strange at fist but i figured as much <333

weava April 27th, 2007 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles17
how do you go to hulla and NOT wear the hat? Its tradition!

thats weaver! lol

I've only worn my fuzzy blue hat to hulla once and I think I left it at the primrose.

Mr Skittles April 27th, 2007 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weava
thats weaver! lol

I've only worn my fuzzy blue hat to hulla once and I think I left it at the primrose.

weava weaver weava weaver, how about we call you 2 girl 1 and girl 2......that'll make things easier for everyone