The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Hulla will live forever (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=24607)

anabolic frolic July 15th, 2007 10:55 PM

Hulla will live forever

Please visit our official One More Group Hug message forum for reviews and photos from the big weekend.

The Hullabaloo movie DVD and One More Group Hug live recordings will be released next month. Watch this site for more details.

anabolic frolic July 15th, 2007 11:00 PM

I have a lot more to say about this party but right now I'm still recovering. I will say that I've never been as affected by a Hulla event in my life. I feel like a changed person.

Minkis July 15th, 2007 11:18 PM

awesome... i hope the rumors i hear are true, so i can experience this again! its been over 2 years since ive been to a party!

Weaver July 15th, 2007 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
I have a lot more to say about this party but right now I'm still recovering. I will say that I've never been as affected by a Hulla event in my life. I feel like a changed person.

Must have been the raving in the crowd :P :D

weava July 16th, 2007 02:27 AM

I wish I had been able to stick around for that!

My body more or less shut down after frisky's set rocked my world.

Mr Skittles July 16th, 2007 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weava
I wish I had been able to stick around for that!

My body more or less shut down after frisky's set rocked my world.

too much jager will do that to you

weava July 16th, 2007 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles17
too much soco and walking and whistle giving will do that to you

fixed.

Kandifox July 16th, 2007 02:44 PM

That was the best moment of my life....totally... :D

<33

lil July 16th, 2007 05:57 PM

I've never been so sore after a party in my life! I think I put every last bit of energy I had into helping everyone have an amazing night, and enjoying it myself. :D
I must've gone through a dozen polariod packs giving out photos.:)

I would LOVE to come out and do it again sometime!

DJ Saiyan July 16th, 2007 08:20 PM

I have so many unexplained bruises.

What

The

Fuck

No Typical Raver July 16th, 2007 09:25 PM

Never. Say. Never.

kylefabulous July 16th, 2007 10:38 PM

Amen! Never Say Never!

SkItLeS July 17th, 2007 02:15 AM

you know it's big when the guy who decided to throw the party was affected. i know this party holds a big place in my heart because i got to meet so many friends and take so many of my friends that heard me rant about hulla for so long. <3 thank you to everyone.
plus what NTR and kyle said.

peachfuzz July 17th, 2007 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Saiyan

What

The

Fuck

Those probably came from the smoking "line", or as I like to call it... the amorphous globual. Maybe next time they'll allow you to use the whole "Do you know who I am?!?" thing.

heatheraloo July 17th, 2007 12:42 PM

At AGT they let waves of people go-- 25 ppl, all at once, get 5-7 mins.. then the next wave. Why didn't they do that this time? We asked one of the security people why they didn't do it like that this time.. and she said "what, this happened here?" (like we were lying) and then she said .. "well maybe next time" (like it's a dumb idea) Riiiight....

quietasamouse July 17th, 2007 01:56 PM

had a great time! :)

-m

DJ SMILZPERHOUR July 17th, 2007 06:00 PM

Thank you everyone, ravers, djs, mcs, the Frolics... everyone!! I'm not a man of many words but I wanted to share a little piece of what's been going on in my head since Saturday.

This was my first hulla since Rhythm of Life (I attended 2 before ROL). Due to the horrific events of that night I carried around a bit of sadness with me for years and had not had the chance to make it back to Toronto since.

On Saturday night I felt such an amazing feeling that I had been longing for in my heart for all those years! To dance at hulla with an overwhelmingly positive vibe from such wonderful people refreshed my faith in the hardcore community which I truly adore. So again, I say thank you all for making it such a special night for me.

On top of it all I got to be a part of the largest and warmest group hug I have ever seen!

Love and Respect,
Brian

fallenangelslove July 17th, 2007 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Saiyan

What

The

Fuck

I'm famous!

kismit9 July 17th, 2007 06:57 PM

that was one of the best hullas ever for me eventhough i had to leave early and missed the last hour ...it dosen't matter i had a great time and when i close my eyes i can still feel the energy and love i felt at that party!!!!

pyrotix July 17th, 2007 07:27 PM

I am so glad that all my friends in Toronto who'd never been to a Hulla finally understand why I moved to Canada.

(Some background, my first Hulla was Stay Here Forever in 2003 - before that I had never even heard of Toronto. That night, I decided to move to Canada and went to every Hulla thereafter.)

They always used to say, "Why did you move here from New York?!?!?! I would give anything to live there!"

But now they understand.

EvoldicA July 18th, 2007 04:37 AM

I understand. Every moment I spent in Toronto I was thinking to myself why I don't live there.. and I wish I could say it will happen soon. It seems like a lot of work to move to another country however :( I will be trying to figure it all out though... Toronto is awesome :)

fallenangelslove July 18th, 2007 11:32 AM

I would marry someone from up there and never talk to them again if I can just have their citizenship :D

DJ_RaNdOmKiD July 18th, 2007 11:42 AM

Unreal vibe in the Opera House!!! I had to leave after Elixer played but what an amazing amount of energy contained within that building. Soo many emotions.
Thanks to Chris, Robin, all the DJ's, MC's, Friendship crew,and all of you fellow ravers for making that the most incredible Hullabaloo! I have ever attended! I hope we all get to do it again.

Mr Skittles July 18th, 2007 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangelslove
I would marry someone from up there and never talk to them again if I can just have their citizenship :D

I'd stoop as low as marrying Paul or Shane for citizenship

lil July 18th, 2007 06:48 PM

Last night I was listening to the Happy2Bhardcore CD I got from the party and as soon as I heard the line "you're the only sunshine in my life" it brought tears to my eyes.
The energy and love in the room at that moment of the night was almost overwhelming! That was truly an amazing night! :D