View Single Post
Old November 25th, 1999, 02:44 PM   #8
jellibeen
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to jellibeen
Wow, what a year, definately one I will never forget. Some memories of mine:

Destiny 28-My first party after a two year break, and the one that got me hooked!
DIY Springroll-the whole evening was quite memorable, and my very first HHC party
Renegades/Destiny Chocolate-meeting tons of people from the board for the first time
FOTT-Unabomber/Kid Epic/Elixir in a row, nuff said, and having an awesome time even though I think I lost about 10 pounds in that heat.
Hard Sound-The party that felt like it was only 2 hours long, and the adventure that came with it the next day.
Resonance IV-Adrian and Luka's 'Are you from out of town' jokes and meeting Alex for the first time(before he was making short jokes )
Hullabaloo Funtopia-The outdoor trance tent and hearing some fantasic sets
Sporty Dan, silver1 and I seeing Star Wars and visiting the CN Tower afterwards.
WEMF-silver1 embarrassing the f**k out of me(I will still get you back for that), how many sober streaks were broken that weekend, attempting to walk from the parking lot to the campsite(ha!), Madame Zu, M-Zone, Mark EG sets. Too many other memories for me to type right now.
Paradigm Shift-Dancing in the rain, leaving the party dirtier than I was at the 3 Day.
EBF 1.5-OMG, look at that ceiling! Wandering in the woods when the jungle came on and remembering why I don't touch the buffet at the Golden Griddle anymore
EBF 2.0-listening to gollum and Adrian tell each other how they are ruining the scene
Just Vibe-Madame Zu and dancing hard through the entire set.

I know there are more, but I can't remember them for some reason. But thanks everyone for one of the best years ever.

jellibeen