View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2002, 03:22 PM   #21
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
the anticipation i have been building for this party is incredible.......about 2 years ago a friend of mine asked if i heard of hullabaloo...i was like hullabawah? she told me bout it and ever since then, i was like "I HAVE TO GO TO ONE OF THESE".....finally 2 years later, 3 years into the scene, im gonna be able to rave like i always have but be around people who appreciate one another............there is soo much disrespect to candy kids in my area (nyc, jerzee)......it will finally be such a blessing to be around people who truly understand what it really is to be a raver..........I CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more days.,...wahoooooooooooooooo..........look for me yall, blue fur pants, white shirt with a jeweled heart, ribbons in my hair or a bandana (haven't decidedd) and of course da kandee
powerpuff backpack and my ellystick i haven't even experienced it but i love it already