View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2002, 08:02 PM   #12
Mikie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Mikie
This was definitley a really good party indeed

I flew in from Winnipeg on wednesday after a 6 month absence from the toronto scene.. surprised soooo many people with my presence it was great some knew I was coming and I got to see them too! soo many shoutouts it's unreal i can't even begin to even imagine the people I met - even people whom I forget their name came up to me and knew my name from when I partied in BUffalo early this time last year.. that's cazy.. I wish I had a memory like that...

HIGHLIGHTS:

Lineup -
this was just too funny we got there pretty late and we still ended up being the first 10 people let in cause everyone was lining up at the WRONG DOOR! hahaha

The Bar -
hmmm 19+ is great... all i can say that I was he FIRST one upstairs.. haha I feel like such a drunk but man drunken hullabaloo fun! but 4.50 is kinda expensive tho.. compared to what I'm used to paying 2.25 in winnipeg for the same stuff.. (1$ on mondays haha)

djs-
Dminus - I think the set of the night goes to him.. all those anthems after anthems.. hmm.. cream my pants indeed!!

I didin't really like Sharkey's set and his own MCing.. just didin't work out.. and as someone mentioned above.. with the Music overpowering the MCs.. I mean I love my MCs and love to hear what they got to rhyme but yo ucouldin't jear much at all ahh well

As for the vibe -
hmm not too sure exactely what i was looking for when it came to a vibe.. I mean hulla's do attract the younger crowds but I don;t I guess being a candy kid these days compared to a few years ago have really changed.. I mean they look like martians these days .. we need more techno/Anime kids

Security -
great job guys as always - - keeping us in tunes..

and a small word of advice for those couple of peple who choose to deal at parties... guys it's just not worth it. trust me on this one..

and to the kiddies who overdue on the drugs... man.. take care of yourselves!!