View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2002, 12:21 AM   #6
Phorcleigh
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Phorcleigh Send a message via AIM to Phorcleigh
Well just got home basicly 10 hour drive thanks to not getting to lost this time around ummm shout outs to everyone i met awsome time sorry i was so quite i told you guys unlike on these boards im shy in person but to termeric and Psychick you to where wicked kewl termeric we need more floor room to show them canadians how to dance and the food was a life saver and Psychick you just sat down and started talkin like we where life long friends which was wonderful and everyone else vicks kills Karlos keron bebe and and i know there are otheres great time hangin hope to do it again!

**and a special message**
Scottie to hottie so sorry for the random way i ran into you i was a little to partyed up shall we say so im so sorry about that i feel like the biggest ass about that so i hope i can meet you on lets say more level ground LOL! but yeah all in all a great time! got to meet frolic! and vinylegroover! hehehe i asked him to make a special guest apperance at the hulla tent he smiled laughed and said maybe in a couple years !!!! SO GET ON HIM FROLIC! hehehe congrads on the engagement that was the best thing i have ever seen so far and well now im very tired and just over all mind tapped so im out! ****walks to bed and passes out****

Neill