View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2002, 03:34 PM   #50
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1
Re: BOO!! at the jungle!

Quote:
Originally posted by oOFuzzEOo
Anywho, I thought the happy hardcore was great..

Was I at a differant partie or something??? there was a minimal amount of HAPPY hardcore!!! it was mainly nu style hardcore...i think i could have counted the amount of HAPPY hardcore tracks played all night...I understand hhc producers are trying to bring back alot of the flare oldskool hardcore had...but wow...i just can't get into nu style hhc...it's not nearly happy enough

ps...every dj threw down a good set, they kept the crowd going and fun times were had by all...which is what the partie is ALL ABOUT!!!
i DID have a fabulous time...i always do...it's HULLABALOO! BUT...yeah, more sing-a-long tunes would have been nice...lots of friendly ppl. and so many old friends were there...it was great partying with everyone again...and the new stage setup was amazing!!! that screen idea was great and the pyro was good eye candy happy birthday to Chris, I was going to ask you something at the partie...but you were getting swarmed...i hope that picture i took of you and those ppl. came out well = )

all in all a great partie...good times and great ppl...see you all December 14'th