View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2002, 02:00 PM   #7
Citric Acid
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Citric Acid Send a message via AIM to Citric Acid Send a message via Yahoo to Citric Acid
I'm sorry, WHAT? Fun night? FUCK THAT!

I had been looking forward to this party since the day after October's Nightmare party. Got my tickets and was counting down the days till the 14th.

That day finally came and it started to show signs that worse was on it's way. I met up with some friends before the party who informed me they had been rolled for their cash, along with some other people. That made me a little weary already, so we decided to get straight to the Opera House, figuring it'd be much safer there.

No thugs? MY ASS THERE WERE NO THUGS! I got rolled INSIDE THE FUCKING OPERA HOUSE. This was a fucking happy hardcore event, and I get fucking rolled at it. Christ, get some better fucking security.

Next up, the music blew. Absolutely BLEW. The DJs there literally TRASHED any good song they put on (ie. Q-tex - Like an angel). Not to mention the Live PA I was really looking forward to was more like some chick with a cold trying to make random noises in a microphone to a beat!

Ferry Corsten - Punk? Yeah fucking right, that was a good selection.

There were speaker problems, needle skips alllllllll over the place along with other fun sound glitches.

Of course no event could ever run flawlessly, but this one barely had anything good happen during it. Most of the people I met were really great...

I hope this isn't anything like what the next Hulla will be.

PS - I met mrmagoo!

-added-
I forgot to mention the fact that the party got shut down at 4:50am. Not really anyone's fault by the Cops I guess *shrug*