Old December 19th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #94
port_babe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to port_babe
#1. I used to be a candy Kid back in 1998 or 1999 -- WRONG
#2. I did so much E that it does nothing for me anymore --WRONG
#3. now I just come to Hullabaloo to make fun of all the new kids WRONG
#4. Then I'll stand around next to the bar the entire night-- WRONG
#5. hopefully avoiding any stranger that might possibly initiate conversation with me. --WRONG
#6.Then I'll name off as many DJ's and promoters that I know in my review in an attempt to seem "above" everybody else --WRONG
#7. and I"ll bitch about how everybody I used to know in the scene is long gone..

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

GEEZ>>> you really know me dontcha..... nope!

before you make these comments..... you may want to find out who i ACTUALLY am, and what my past actually was, and so on.

-It's Hullaballoo dumbass, of course there's going to be candy kids... For christ's sake, if you outgrew raves, fine. But STOP COMING and ruining it for people that still enjoy it!

As for calling me a dumbass... you have no shame... calling a total stranger a dumbass. Now, I knew there would be candy kids... and I REALLY dont mind them, some are cute (keron :P) AND IM GLAD YOU ENJOY RAVES OKAY!!!! you keep partying and have a good time.

Like kayla nicely mentioned above. I STOPED GOING 2 years ago.... I came to see if i could have fun with my friends. and guess what... I didn't.... ALTHOUGH.. I did nicely say "It's not my thing, but if you had fun then raving is for you" <--- but you probably misinterpreted that too......
yup.. seems that you didn't actually READ my post, you decided that you'd be judgemental.... why??? who knows... maybe someone made fun of you so now you're going to take it out on me.
Pretty Much, I'm not down for fighting... so if you'd like to continue this lovely little battle, please feel free to ICQ me (38442517) and lets not take up these peoples time and space with our opinions!
Thanks.
Kim