View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2003, 02:53 PM   #73
lenolias
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to lenolias
Hey everyone again, hope you enjoy the pictures I put up. I must say, Frolic manages to put up one amazing party after another, I don't know how it's possible but the last one is always the best one :-) Anyhow, much love to everyone from the SFC crew, you prolly saw all of us there with our jersey's. From myself, the double zero (yellow tofu), Marky Mark number 9 who thanks everyone for an amazing FIRST RAVE, Mattchiew the Nature Boi number 20, Jeffrey the number 13 Mayo, the Chef Shaolin Norman number 33, the soon to be inducted Alex the Girus number 94, Mervert the invisible number 5 that wasn't allowed in cus the stupidass security thinks our cousin was dealin' last time he was there, what an A-HOLE, and last but certainly not least, our team captain, the number 1 armand mikey mendoza. We love all you Hulla peeps, you're the reason why we attend every hulla party. To Frolic and the gang, good show, and don't deny entrance for my cousin next time cus they think he did something he didn't. In his words "it wasn't me, it was the one-armed man." LOL....anyhow, we love you all and don't forget to give anyone with an SFC jersey a big bear hug at any Hulla you go to.

WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!