Thread: whatever!
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2003, 10:00 AM   #35
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
Re: hahahaha

Quote:
Originally posted by djmidnite
well dj transit ive heard much about you internet wannabe dj's
you have eh? it seems as though the reviews I am getting are all positive. ask anyone I gave a CD out to at Get Hype. that alone speaks for itself. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not desperate to get booked. Infact most times I refuse bookings as I DJ as a hobby, and it acts as "release" from daily stresses to me. That's where it starts and stops in my mind. I do it for the love of the music. Nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
and if you question the validity of my opinion ill battle your newbie ass.
ok... great.. so we have a "battle"... whatever the outcome, will this make the winner right just because they are a better dj? No. That whole statement in itself is just childish and makes you look like a fool.
Quote:
have some respect for the real dj's.
I do respect real djs. People such as Frolic, Frisky, Dminus, and all the other fine hulla residents (not forgetting all the US and UK djs) have had my respect for years. I respect them for their hard work, dedication to the music, and great attitudes. It's not hard to list the good qualities about all these people, although I would challange you to find any noteworthy flaws in each one of them. You may be a DJ yourself. That's great. Hope thats working out for you, although I will say that if I was a promoter I would blacklist you. With an attitude such as this, I would never want to work with you, and be sure to spread the word that you are no good. Remember... no matter how good you can do something, people will hire someone else if your attitude sucks and you're a complete asshole. That life lesson is free.
Quote:
as for bat boy im sure you eat drum n bass djs for breakfast; cause your gay. its ok you can come out of the closet.
that's a great point. very valid. best thing I have heard all day. you must be a dj
Quote:
in this open minded world you wont be bashed as much as in the south. im just tired of all you kids acting like you know whats up. its funny to me.
let me guess.. you started the whole "rave" scene in north america right? You know what it's all about? I'll bet you were on the docks in Queens when Frankie Bones did his whole speach on P.L.U.R. right? You're old school, elite, and jaded (because it's ravecool). Should we all bow down and kiss your ass...

no.
you don't know what it's about. plain and simple. I can say that with backing, just from reading your posts. You come onto this board, and start to bash people. (No PLUR there). You think you're hot shit, and gods gift to music because you're a jungle dj (Great... that's just what the world needs... a cocky dj that thinks he's big time). That's been spinning for 8 years. (that must make you good... anyone who spins for 8 years is world class you know). You just seem like you want to pick fights. As I mentioned before, your attitude speaks for itself.
Quote:
so batboy. do your thing if you wanna prance around on a stage or in a crowd, just stay out of my way. thats it.
who said he was in your way?
Quote:
p.s. my girl need not get on stage....she has nothing to prove, and is not DYING for attention as YOU clearly are....she just came for the music, not to look like a dumbass.
well.. let me assure you that each time you make a post, she is looking like a dumbass. To stay with someone that has an attitude like your's is just plain nuts. Speaking of which, why can't she stand up for herself? Or are you controlling her?
Quote:
She'll leave that to you since you do a superb job at it! now go take another drink and flutter far far away!!
good closing.. adds a lot of validity to your point. Hold on.. you're a DJ.. so whatever you say IS valid. Being a "dj" myself, how should I ever forget such a golden rule. I must have left my DJ handbook in my other record crate. silly me.

I have nothing more to say outside of the fact that you need a good reality check, and I really hope we don't run into each other at any point, as I won't fight you, but trust me, you will look like a fool infront of eveyone that is around each time you open your mouth.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***