View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #59
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
as usual i don't know where to begin. the party was just absolutely fantasmagorically magically delicious!!! i had a really really rockin night. everyone was soo into the party and the vibe was so high!
the music was on on on. brisk blew me away!!!!!! what a great set!!! he also is super wikkid cool!

all the new people i met, teva and her hub and her friend with the matching dress, ryan from purerave, tim, abigal, trixy and i prolly forget alot of others i still love ya!
to all the people i always love seeing, jkarlos, bebe, kaite, mr.t, match, polina, mced-thanks for the head push you rocked the mic tight!
the friendship crew ecsp. kris-i love ya sweetie!!
robin and chris-thank you soo much. i had such a memorable night.
to the other hullaboarders i missed, carrie, snoope, gigglegirl, neverlandgirl,objectiview,unkelfukker, anyone else who was at the bar friday, it was awesome!!!
my long island crew-heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love ya!
all the othe rpeople i missed im sorry.............

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i love hullabaloo!!!!!!!!!!!!
keron-im definitely goin to check out alexisonfire