View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM   #13
pixie_midget
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pixie_midget Send a message via AIM to pixie_midget
well, unfortunately i wasn{t able to go. living in cancun and all it kinda made it a little hard to go. i hope all in all it was awesome, and i can{t wait to check out the pictures from last night. all i could think about last night was man i{m missing hulla, and can{t see any of my friends. i just want to say i miss everyone and i hope last night was a blast. Q, Ty dawg, Mike Raverkittie, mark, hullababy, shane, fazio, dynamic uno, jess, emily muffins and anyone else i didn{t mention, which i know is alot of ppl, hey whats going on, hope you had fun, and the weather didn{t treat you too bad. here its about 27 degrees give or take a bit. And just so you know i had my own hulla lastnight. just imagine a raver walking down the streets of cancun totally fucked up, and everyone looking at me, lol.
A C slator, i can imagine you rocked as usual and anabolic frolic congrat, i can only imagine last night ws a huge success for you yet again. D-Minus, gobstopper and everyone same to you.
as for me right now, i am heading to bed. i haven{t slept yet, and am still fucked up (which is normal here) but i just had to write a little something before i went to bed. i couldn{t get hulla off my mind.

Adios mi amigos, y yo voy a hulla soon.

p.s. lemme me know when you have hulla pics posted and i will send the warm weather your way, lol.
*:·.
.·:*