View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #12
justaglimpse
Hullanewbie

Cool

Quote:
EVERY UK DJ/MC who has ever played for us leaves with their head buzzing from the night. There was a reporter from ush.net there this weekend covering Hulla for that site and they couldn't get over it as well. To me that just says volumes about the kind of event we put on.

Hey guys,

Kev was really impressed with the party, as was I, it was so fantastic to finally check out Hullabaloo, I've wanted to do it for so long, and as you said, we all thought it was truely superb. I had to be dragged away near the end of the night as unfortunately the guys I was with wanted to leave (they were tired from the obscene amounts of driving we had forced them to do ), which was a shame, but I guess that means I'll have to come back again soon

Shouts to everyone I spoke to and to all you candykids, if only we had you guys over here and shouts also to everyone else that gave the place such a friendly atmosphere. It just goes to show rave culture truely is universal and no matter what country you are in, the same standards of what we expect from raves are there!

We took some photos that are on USH which can be seen here. If any of you recognise people it'll be cool if you could put in their names

Nice one to everyone involved in making hulla what it is. You guys keep supporting the cause and keep hardcore alive, alright? Until the next time!