View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2004, 08:26 PM   #24
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
HEY NOW! I am from Hamilton... it isnt all factories ya know. I is actualy the nicest city that I have lived in... theres a lot of nature and non built up areas... hell I lived maybe a ten minute walk away from a huuuge forest, river and waterfall! PPl are always like ewwww dirty hamilton when really it isn't! Go there have a picnic... hehe then judge it! Anyways in respose to Toye

"I find most people don't drink or do drugs but do do stuff at parties when they go once in a while."

That how I am... I barely drink or do any drugs (minus a little weed) but will sometimes do them at parties. With that said I don't always do them at parties. I did take 1/2 an e at my first party but stopped there. That was because I was having anough fun anyways and didn't want to ruin it but getting really messed! That was 4.5 years ago... I agree though that if you start out ONLY going to raves high it is harder to go sober. It's not really the same. But it is still awesome. No one should feel like if they are going they should have to dose e to have fun! Little kids have fun all the time... more fun than we do as older ppl in fact! And they are never chemicaly altered!

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl