View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #135
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
so now that me and bill aren't going to be attending toegether as a cute matching couple, i'm not going to wear just my half of the cute furry red outfit. we'll prolly wear them to the december one, so looke for us there in that outfit. my outfit now will be (from head to toe) as follows

-pink hat with pink, purple and green star and heart clips (for the few hullaboarders who may have seen me at fuck the prejudice in nyc, its that same hat)
-black t shirt with pink and white glittery good n' plenty candy logo
-fairy wings, pink, purple and green
- super big, totally awesome khakis with silver reflecty stuff on some of the like 15 pockets
-baby chain (pink purple green and yellow) that will be attached to a vibrating bug toy that will be in my back pocket
-my new black and pink sneakers, but you won't be able to see those because they'll definitly be hidden by my pants.

my large pockets will also have a variety of visor clips to give away, so if you want some for your hat/visor come find me. basically, just look for the girl in the pink hat and wings... i'm coming by myself too, so i'll be looking for nice people to hangout with