View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2005, 03:06 PM   #49
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Added these today to the faq:

Updated April 23
Why won't you let me sell my ticket on your board?
We're not allowing any buying/selling threads because we're not giving an avenue to profiteers to make money off of our life's work. Also there have been some reports of fraudulent tickets circulating and we don't want to have someone lulled into a false sense of security when buying them just because they might have originated from our site.

Can you tell us more about the preparty?
We'll make an official announcement shortly after Lost in Space, but rest assured you won't want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind event.

How many tickets will be available for the preparty?
Due to venue limitations, preparty capacity will be maxed at 300.

Holy Sh*t! Those will be tough tickets to get ahold of, when will they go on sale?
Hulla preparty Tickets will go on sale May 13th exclusively from the HullaStore. No tickets will be mailed, they can only be picked up at the door.

How much will the preparty tickets be?
That will be announced with the rest of the details but it will be significantly cheaper than a regular Hulla ticket.

Will there be DJs?
The preparty won't resemble a rave in any way. It's intention is to allow the people who put on Hulla to mix with those that attend it in a fun social atmosphere. Plus, we don't want you all to wear yourselves out before the big night!

What's the big surprise I've heard about for the preparty?
All we be announced with the flyer, but let's just say Frolic has one last trick up his sleeve to share with his loyal patrons.