View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM   #111
LKProductions
Hullanewbie

Got back this morning to Chicago and running on 6 days of no sleep. I want to thank EVERYONE who attended this (even though I had nothing to do w/ promoting the event.) We NEVER have parties like this here, I met so many cool people, got to listen to some of the best music I've ever heard and dance w/o people caring (I believe that I probably danced the hardest I danced through the night when Scott Brown started throwing down the down and dirty gabber, not to say I don't like HHC, I love it, but Gabber makes me happy in the pants.) Whoever might have met me that night (I was wearing black bondage pants, a black shirt that had a picture of a gasmask on it w/ the word HARD next to it, and kandi), I want to thank you for making this the best party I've ever been to. And even though I don't have tickets to the final hulla yet, I'm willing to spend for them because I NEED to experience this again. I am actually contemplating moving out to Canada because the vibe you guys have is unbelievable. Everyone seems to get along w/ everyone instead of closing off everyone outside of their clique like they do out here.

THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Msg me or call me (PM me for my # if you remember me :P )