View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 05:11 PM   #2
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
My first hulla was Make Believe, February 2002
Hulla means a lot to me. It is a party that truly celebrates what the rave scene is about, one of the only parties that makes each and every person at the party leave with an experience they won't ever forget. It kept me interested in the scene for a lot longer than I thought I would be involved in it. The experiences I've had at all the different hullabaloos helped me realize the infinite possibility of dreams, hope and spirit. I met a lot of wonderful people through these parties. I am definitely a much better person for having travelled to Toronto over the last 3 years for these parties.
My ultimate hulla set would have be Sharkey at Make Believe, he was a hulla virgin and so was I.
i don't have a funny anecdote
I just wanted to thank chris and robin and everyone involved in the production of hullabaloo for an amazing amazing amazing run and I can't wait for ALL GOOD THINGS!!!!