View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #5
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
1.First Hulla? Fires In The Sky

2.What does Hulla mean to you? A chance to get away from a harsh reality, dancing the night away to music I love and exploration of the self

3.Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: Hearing Hixxy & Mc Storm @ Enchanted... the nigth was incredible they both sounded amazing and the vibe at that party was incredible

4.Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: At Accelrator, after the party I saw Andre the Giant um Rob in the washroom lol, I wanted to get his pic but was so scared of him... So I was like holding my camera trying to get a quick shot while he wasn't looking, and all of a sudden he turns around and smiles at me and asks me if I wanted to take a pic of him .... After the party, walking past that infamous bridge, looking at those stale waters and smiling to myself and not having a care in the world *sight*..... GOOD BYE HULLA AND THANK YOU

I just wanted to say that a certain Amercan we all know said I should check this hulla thing one night and I was like what the hell. Went there and was forever addicted. Hulla brought me back to the scene after being absent a year and losing faith in the whole rave scene. I can still remember my first hulla FITS on the dance floor,having the time of my life and Frolic playing "children" by Robert Miles and me going crazy cause it the was one of the first "rave songs" I ever heard and saying to myself "whole shit, goosebumbs" .....
After the party, walking past the infamous bridge, looking at those cold stale waters and smiling to myself and not having a care in the world *sight*..... GOOD BYE HULLA AND THANK YOU

oh YEAH, I also would like to thank DJ Silver1 for making every freaking hulla amazing with his dynamic, mind blowing sets making me wanna come back again and again, and Frolic for making hullabaloo possible, THANK YOU!!!!!