View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #6
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
First Hulla? Get Hype
What does Hulla mean to you? Hulla to me is where I can hear the music I love in an enviroment I love with the people I love. I can't put into words what hulla means to me, because to me it is more than a party, more than a rave, more than a vacation for me....it was almost my whole life for more than 2 years...
What do you think Hulla means to the scene? Hulla is what keeps it going. Hulla brings the newbies in and keeps the old jaded ravers coming out one more time.
Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: Dancing on stage to Paul Elstaks Love You More at Stay Here Forever at a close tie to Rocking out with my sister to Scott Brown at Fires in the Sky, also I will always Remember talkin with Jumper in the middle of the crowd about singing Pacific Sun as a lullabye to his baby
Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: I would go on forever if I did this one lol
Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..):
Thanks to the Frolics for making hulla so wonderful, all my friends for helping me get there for the last 2 years, the 2000 miles seems a lot less when there are friends helping to make it happen. Thanks to every person I got a hug from over the past 2 years, and every person that has helped me in any way...most of you might not even ever know who you are.