View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM   #24
heidibear
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to heidibear Send a message via Yahoo to heidibear
First Hulla? Drift on a dream, september 2004
What does Hulla mean to you? hulla to me feels like coming home.
What do you think Hulla means to the scene? hulla is so different from anything i've ever experienced or even heard about. i think hulla opened the scene alot by being so unique. It is so unified, so accepting, so closely knit, and without alot of the drama and categories that other parties split themselves into.
Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: 800 whistles blowing to scott brown at lost in space so loud i couldn't even hear the MC. Group hug/dance at back and forth. there are just so many.
Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: my friend's kitten's name is elysium, so when scott brown played it at Lost in space we all looked at each other and shouted "KITTY!!"
Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..): thanks to carrie *caresieb* for bringing me into this. thank you to frolic and all the djs and production people that have kept this alive long enough for most of us to enjoy it. there will never be anything that comes CLOSE to it. thank you for the tingly feeling i get in my tummy when i walk in the door and think "i'm at hulla!!!"