View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2005, 04:22 PM   #1
RamblinOn1981
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to RamblinOn1981
Anyone know a guy from TO named Bart who may be missing some stuff??

Here's the story...

After AGT, a guy came to me and said his gf needed a ride home...after I dropped some friends at a train station, I dropped her off, and me and this guy Bart proceeded to Cherry Beach. After hanging out with him and then some other friends for about an hour or so, I was ready to go home...tried to find him to say goodbye, couldn't find him anywhere, so I left. Unbeknownst to me, he still had a fair amount of his stuff in my trunk...including a backpack with some things in it, a visor, and a bunch of preflyers. Now I feel bad...it's nothing very pricey, but it's his, he seemed like a really good guy, and I want to get his stuff back to him.

Like I said, his name is Bart, he's from the TO region, he's probably about 20 years old, and he has a buzzcut. He was handing out preflyers for Quixotic Productions. I'm sorry if this seems petty for a post, but I feel pretty bad about it...and could use some good karma. If anyone knows this guy, could you please send me an e-mail address or something? Thank you..

Joe