View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:50 AM   #1
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
Smile Thank you !!! to : the Frolics and u hullaboarders

i never got to go to a hulla but it still has changed my life i too came into the scene with hbhc and chapter 4 was the first hhc cd i bought( to this day i still have the orginal cd i bought 6 years ago :0 ) john gotties revenge is the first hhc song i ever heard and still brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes, love of my life was the first " omg im so happy i wanna cry iv got chills" song , and 6 years later i still feel the same way about it! and even though i never got to go to a hulla, frolic u have changed my life , if it wasnt for u and the h2bh series my best frend would not have found it and later give me a tape of chapter 4 leading me to go buy the cd, also my best frend would not be spinning hhc, this music has truly changed me and i never thought u could feel this way about music, when i think of whut might be if it werent for u frolic for bringing and pushing this music to north america i just want to cry it break s my heart to think of my life without it , and my relationship with my best frend , he and i have become so much closer and have a truely amazing frend ship i know will never end ,and thats in large part to hardcore. And to robin, ur such an amazing person with whut i have seen on these boards and mr.moo's ilve journal, a wonderful mother , and all around great person! ur comments on AGT were so beautiful u have such a way with words, and aslo thank u for always signing my cds when i buy them, and also my frend had u sign my scrap book, and i truly apperciate that , ur signature means as much to me as frolic's ! i wish nothing but the best for you and frolic and lil gavin, he is such a beatutiful child, i see a bright future for him, how could i not with 2 such loving and devoted parents! and to all u hulla boarders u have been so great to me sicne iv been on the boards, and thanx to everyone who offered ways to get me to AGT! big thanx to giggleygirl, u always got my back, hope to hook up with u someday sicne we are both in cali!