View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2005, 03:40 PM   #50
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
FIRST HULLA

Turn up the music! November 10th 2001

WHAT DOES HULLA MEAN TO ME

I was young.. loved the scene.. found a new side of myself I never new existed.. brought me into the music... met amazing people.. made tons of memories i'll never forget.. tons of photo albums and video clips from 4 years worth of hullas.. couldn't get any better.. a time in my life i'll never forget

WHAT I THINK HULLA IS TO THE SCENE

I think hulla was a place for people to be themselves.. meet new people.. and get away from the stresses of everyday life, and because of this the raver generation accepted hulla and could easily call it their second home. Every raver knows about hulla.. even if they have never been... they've been bound to stumble across pictures.. here about it.. or read about it. It is to this day a legacy, a place in time that was amazing and truly memorable for a lot of people. It explored a new generation of music.

ULTIMATE HULLA SET/MEMORY

Definetly can't put my finger on ONE set or ONE memory... but I remember things like.. the first time seeing DJ Hixxy, Scott Brown, Sharkey, Breeze, Dougal etc. live.. wat an amazing night.. definetly sticks out in my mind.. or the first time meeting great friends I still talk to today.. but i'd say the ultimate.. was my first hulla.. and my last .. first one brought me to it.. and I got addicted.. the last one.. pulled everything together.. watching the video scrapbook with all those people.. brought a tear definetly..

FUNNY PARTY ANECDOTE

I dont exactly know whats considered an anecdote.. but i'll never forget the warnings before hullas that me and my friends would give out to newbies..

Becareful on the stairs going to the bathroom
I always questions why I had to walk DOWN stairs from the bar.. stairs and liquor was never a good combination.. I saw enough flips on those stairs ahah
Getting random people to hold the bathroom doors cuz they were always broken
Driving by opera house three times purposely passing the parking lots just to blast the hhc and see people turn their heads haha

MY SPACE

Im glad hulla ended the way it did.. with a huge turnout.. great atmosphere.. and an overall.. amazing memory to end hulla with.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who made all my hulla experiences memorable.. you all know who you are.. short and tall.. boys and girls.. you're all fucking awesome!

To the afterparty crews usually congregating on cherry beach.. woah.. the memories. haha..

And ya.. I'll never forget any of you.. the times.. the laughs.. the drinking.. the singing. the dancing.. the anthems.. the moves.. the walks.. the missions.. the money.. the tears.. the hugs.. the kisses.. the end.!