View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #219
deggs
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB
that wasn't really my point
You wouldnt invite a bunch of people who WANTED to attend your high school to your high school reunion, would you?
That sounds pretty harsh I know, but I am just really wanting ALL my friends from my 3 years of hulla to be there

yeah, i mean, i only attended 1 or 2 hullas in the hulla "heyday" but i never really hung out in the hardcore room much (just because that's what my friends did)...

it was only in the last year of hulla that i started going to all of them so i'm pretty much a noobie... i mean, it's not like i wasn't going to parties in the late 90s, it's just that my friends weren't into hhc (just me) so we (regrettably) went to other parties like syrous and liquid adrenaline.

i guess i shouldn't be able to be part of the reunion but i figure, the vibe at the opera house parties i went to was sooooo much fun (I knew a lot of the tracks, people were super friendly, etc...) and i would love to take part in it again... if you want your friends to be there, make sure they know about it and get tickets. i feel no guilt in going to this one though. I know it will be tons of fun.

I don’t mind that i missed out on All Good Things because I figured that that should have been reserved for the original hulla partiers but nowadays, i miss the hulla vibe sooo much that i'm gonna have to be at this one... sorry... if it's any consolation, everyone else in the group I’m going with has been around a lot longer than me...

i do understand where you're coming from (it's prob an opinion shared by many oldschool partiers that want to attend). Still, it's also cool for some of the noobs to experience the vibe for the first or second or third time. also, i’m sure there are the odd few veterans that are prob not able to come. It evens out. it'll be a nice mixture of people i'm sure (just like it probably always was).

cheers
deggs is offline   Reply With Quote