View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2007, 11:49 PM   #67
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic
Thanks for the well-wishes - between my severe bronchitis/possible pneumonia, the subsequent antibiotic reaction that landed me in the hospital, Moo's bronchitis, a potential adult-onset peanut allergy requiring me to get further testing (and now a stinkin' asthma test coming up, argh), and then Moo getting RSV, it seems like we just can't get a break around here. o_O Honestly, it feels like we've been sick for MONTHS, like every time we start to get better, some other microorganism comes along and gets us again. Our immune systems just aren't getting a chance to recover before some other sickness comes along.

As for the packages, I am sending them out as fast as I can get them processed. Just remember that I'm also full-time mother to an EXTREMELY ACTIVE toddler, so my time to work is basically after he's in bed (so, around 11pm until I go to sleep) and while he watches a Sesame Street or two during the day! I really do appreciate everyone's patience.

I should add here that I'm having a bit of a problem - the cases we use for our UK vs Canada two-packs are special-ordered, and with Frolic gone on his eastern tour (he left this morning) I have no way to get more packs until he comes back in a week. I'm down to my last 11 cases and I need 27 to finish the orders. o_O It looks like a local shop has similar cases but they're colored rather than the black ones we've been using. Would anyone have any problems with receiving their UK vs Canada cds in a colored pack rather than a black pack? If that's fine by everyone, I'll go get some of those cases so I can ship the rest tomorrow rather than waiting an additional week.

(Edited shortly after posting.)

I can def relate to the bronchitis/possible pneumonia. On top of what you have, I've also been diagnosed with laryngitis and bronchospasm too. It's been a long week for me. I waited 5 days before I went to the hospital, but I'm slowly starting to show improvement. I hope all is well on your end, and hopefully they prescribed you with the same antibiotics that I had been given.

As for the cases, it doesn't matter to me which case the discs come in. I'll accept whichever one would make your job easier.

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote