View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #92
Robin Frolic
Hullabaloo's Mama

I'm in a bad mood today, so I'm going to preface my comments by saying that.

One, customs isn't confiscating packages. Don't send me PMs freaking out about how Customs might have confiscated your package. You see the person who said that above, how she put a happy face right after it? That means SHE WAS KIDDING. You don't need to send me panicked PMs. Seriously, I got multiple panicked PMs freaking out about the idea of Customs taking their packages. Customs is not going to take your tickets. And any time Customs seizes something, they send you a letter saying they've seized it. Have you gotten any letters? No. Exactly. CUSTOMS HASN'T STOLEN YOUR SHIT. STOP PMing ME ABOUT IT.

Two, happy1, for fuck's sake, how many times do I have to say to you in PM that I have sent it, and if you do not receive it we will make other arrangements, and we are handling it? Is it really necessary for you to freak out both in PMs and here? Also, as I already explained in PM, very small orders were sent lettermail instead of airmail, so we could charge $3 instead of $9 for shipping (lettermail costs around $3 to ship, small packages cost around $8.50 and up). Yours was a very small order. It was sent lettermail. Customs forms are not required for lettermail, because they are considered LETTERS, not PACKAGES.

Three, fallenangelslove, if anybody hasn't received their tickets by about two weeks from now, contact me via PM and we'll sort it out. Nobody will be left out of the party if their package gets lost in the mail.

Four, dreamscanner, see item three.

We totally need an emoticon of a happy face smacking their head into a wall. They have one of those on another message board I'm on, and I would totally use it right here.
Robin Frolic is offline   Reply With Quote