The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Digital Outlaws
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 17th, 2002, 04:56 PM   #76
Commander Keen
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Commander Keen
Quote:
Originally posted by Everybodies_Daddy

If you consult the lesbian handbook "Millenium Mat Munching: A Guide for Canoe Lickers in the 21st Century", Chapter 7, page 134, paragraph 2, you'll note that lesbians who publicly make out must be:

"...sufficiently stunning, posessing looks far far above average, so as to cause Lust Induced Brain Freeze (LIBF) in all passing heterosexual males, and remind them to be extra courteous to their female partner(s) in order to:
i. Keep them from becoming a lesbian.
ii. Ensure the possibility of threesomes
Henceforth, all public girl on girl makeout scenes shall be strictly between two or more foxy fur traders..."

I know this because I am a card carrying lesbian.

MCED

Grin, you read that book too eh??? According to my lesbian friends I am a "lesbo-ho" (the male equilvant of the "fag-hag").

no seriously, I think it's all a matter of taste. Making out is alright.. to a point. I mean if it's to show affection towards another person, it's alright to make out a bit.. but if it gets to the point where it's borderline ground humping.. well that is when it gets gross.. I mean come on.. it's a dirty rave...
Old December 17th, 2002, 05:21 PM   #77
HEATER
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HEATER
I always write late rewiews for Hullas

I had a blast I met a ton of ppl from the board although didn't stick around to talk too long
MCED finally nice to meet you we have to have drinks some time
Myrana druuuunk
and everybody else

It certainly wasn't the best hulla which has been posted a million times
Sound problems ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Being shut down^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I still had a great time
Spent a good chunk of my night hanging with my new girl (she's soooo wikkid)
It wasn't quite a full on hulla vibe imo
Everyone seemed so cracky, thuggy, and just generally fucked up
The dancefloor was hardly moving for most of the night

now for the sets
I enjoyed Fade's set I do like new hardcore
Live PA I expected soooo much more Kelly looked like she was having fun maybe it was the sound set up but I don't think it would have sounded much better
Frolic FUCKIN THROWDOWN Your set was bomb had me smiling from ear to ear
Frisky Was alright heard much better sets from you but still enjoyable
Dr Trance I have no comment
D-minus Great tracks pity about the sound
Silver1=Pokearoo of hullabaloo I always look 4word to your sets and always seem to miss them. BTW you STILL owe me cd's

Those 14 year olds scared the hell out of me
PARTIES SHOULD BE AT LEAST 16+ and enforced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would rather even see 18+ but thats only cause I'm an old bastard

Heres till feb 8
Old December 17th, 2002, 11:28 PM   #78
KarmicKande
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to KarmicKande
Quote:
Originally posted by Grrl2004
Matt, Turn Up The Music was Nov 10, 2001 ~_~

My 18th $$

i retract my comment that instigated this comment, and wish to replace the said comment with the comment i commented earlier in this thread.

also, fuck you matty
Old December 17th, 2002, 11:40 PM   #79
Grrl2004
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Grrl2004 Send a message via AIM to Grrl2004
Matt,

We regret to inform you that you rule. <3.

Thanks,
Management
Old December 18th, 2002, 04:26 AM   #80
Phlux
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Phlux
Quote:
Originally posted by port_babe
what a weird night....
it started off okay... going downtown, getting a parking ticket (because i needed the bathroom), then drinks... drinks were good, haven't seen matty forever. Got to hulla. Heres where the fun begain -- > CANDY KIDS.... EVERYWHERE - i was a little confuzed and thought that i was seeing things, but it was apperant when some loser shoved his teddy in my face. It's okay, because i was with kayla and keron again.... it's been a long time... t'was good to see certain firmilliar faces (although they all seemed to exhist on stage- donnie, chris, andy). Then my friend takes an E, while kayla and i laugh about the total denial. After about 1 ish... we head down to the main floor, only to discover the UGLIEST 3 dykes making out. This was making even the happiest person there want to puke.... thats when i took action, and poured water on them....... really girls.... no one wants to see that - take it home. I must say that security at this party was very good to me... the one guy saw how annoyed i was and let me use security's bathroom, which was much cleaner and minus the etards. I'm not sure what happened..... but i definately enjoy the bar seen better, sorry to let you down hulla. As for Kayla's comment earlier.... hun.... you dont have to be so nice... honestly.... dont appologize for not talking to people, because i'm pretty sure that i didn't want to either, and for people who are going to think you're a BITCH on first impression, fuck em..... you have better friends.
I miss all you old people.
OH.. and the people who are in deep trouble with me are: Rob-B, and SCOOT!!!!!
I'm glad some of you had a good time... in that case... raving in 2002 and 2003 is definately for you!!!!
Kim

Jaded
- jad·ed·ly adverb; jad·ed·ness noun
1 : fatigued by overwork : EXHAUSTED
2 : dulled by experience or by surfeit
Old December 18th, 2002, 11:09 AM   #81
grincoregenetix
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to grincoregenetix
~Originally posted by Everybodies_Daddy ~
If you consult the lesbian handbook "Millenium Mat Munching: A Guide for Canoe Lickers in the 21st Century", Chapter 7, page 134, paragraph 2, you'll note that lesbians who publicly make out must be:

wow, thank you so much, i now have a great xmas present for my girlie michelle you rock!!!

Last edited by grincoregenetix : December 18th, 2002 at 11:15 AM.
Old December 18th, 2002, 12:06 PM   #82
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
Okay, finally I’ll do my review…..i had written a big huge one and it didn’t post cuz I had too many smileys or some ish……

The drive up was pretty good despite the lake effect snow in new york state……..got to t.dot at around 1pm from leaving new jerzee at like 3;30 am. Went to numb bought the tickets and headed to the hotel ….got there, checked in and found our room…….crash city…..slept for a few hours, woke up ordered some pizza from Pizza Pizza  yummmmmm…..started to get showered and ready for hulla………all kandied up and ready to go……made our way to queen st. found a parking spot (ended up with a ticket) blah…….so we get in line …got to see jesse and kelly right away and shortly after ran into karen…yay!!!!! Only had to wait in line a lil bit….got inside and started our fun. It was great to see soo many of the wonderful canadian friends I’ve made and meet new and great people too!!! The music was wonderful as usual but as mentioned there is always room for more anthems…bring on the cheeze!
My highlight of the evening was getting to go up on stage during Fade and Kelly, THANK YOU MOONDANCER!!!!!!! Big hugz to you!!!! Meeting steverino was also great…..there were soo many great people at this party….Iris, Mike (british flag shirt), the hullaboard crew, ED, keron, bebe, leah, matty, matt, karlos….the us peeps, candykates and louie, eaglescorp, jordan, and of course the ny kids, slava, lauren, young, brittany and brooke……….all the other great people I met that I forgot im sorry………bad memory…….overall the party was up there with all the other great hullas I went to this year. The ride back wasn’t too bad. Got to have young and brittany with us on most of the ride which was awesome…..they loved the dminus cd and want copies……..i need a new one myself, mine is worn out …….got home about 12;30am and slept like a baby. Can’t wait for February!!!!
Old December 18th, 2002, 03:38 PM   #83
Iris
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Iris
this party was awesome maybe my best this year, before the party i somehow lost my tickets and and 8 little party favors somehow (did someone steal them?) oh well i had been looking foward to this for too long and i couldent miss it and wasent gonna let a little loss get me down. so i got there to find sadly i missed Dj tycos set but the rest of the djs were great, except for kelly she could have actually sang instead of ooing and aweing she seemed to think preforming was some sort of joke. it was really great chilling with all the great people i made no effort to remember any name but the few i can remember Kandigrrl it was great dancing with you, Dj stabby(caint wait 4 feb 1rst), spunn, stefani(why wernt you on the stage?) , everybodies daddy, Tre and mike. i dident see any lesbians but if it was the girl with the rainbow bandana she was really sweet. it was too bad the party ended so early i think it was because the opra house was having a jam at 2pm the next day and needed more time to set up. the early ending left me wanting more... the after party accross the street was a super great skethfest it was soo nice of Cara to let us all chill there thanx soo much. all and all it was great i caint wait 4 the next hulla, we need more hardcore parties in T.O so promoters please do something i will do my best to make them really good for all.
Old December 18th, 2002, 04:56 PM   #84
Commander Keen
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Commander Keen
hey Iris..

It's Steve.. (asian guy.. we met at the hulla before too). we were dancing on stage together..

thought I'd say hey.
Old December 18th, 2002, 06:22 PM   #85
§ p u n n
Hullaboarder

iris, are you the iris who is in some of my pics who ive seen at parties before who's name is actually iris, who is hot and stuff?
Old December 18th, 2002, 06:38 PM   #86
Iris
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Iris
yes im that Iris with such a great name who needs to hide it spunn your pretty cute too im single now after my boyfriend stole my shit. you should all go to the entrance party and the 420 party on the first of feb im gonna make them soo much fun
Old December 18th, 2002, 07:02 PM   #87
§ p u n n
Hullaboarder

^^^

single eh? *flirt flirt*

*EDIT*

Last edited by § p u n n : December 18th, 2002 at 07:28 PM.
Old December 18th, 2002, 10:37 PM   #88
port_babe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to port_babe
Phlux
thanks for the definition.... now what?

Kim
Old December 18th, 2002, 10:54 PM   #89
-=Kayla=-
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to -=Kayla=-
supaster-transit-

haha, its cuz i/her WERENT having the greatest time

it fucking sucked so bad
i totally felt like a sore thumb
not a comfortable atmosphere anymore

im 100% totally grown out of that stage...am i ever.

im very very social...i REALLY am. just not that night.

hype hype hype!!!****** <------
Old December 18th, 2002, 10:55 PM   #90
-=Kayla=-
Hullaboarder

plus the music sucked.
wtf was that?
Old December 18th, 2002, 11:49 PM   #91
Phlux
Hullaboarder

Quote:
what a weird night....
it started off okay... going downtown, getting a parking ticket (because i needed the bathroom), then drinks... drinks were good, haven't seen matty forever. Got to hulla. Heres where the fun begain -- > CANDY KIDS.... EVERYWHERE - i was a little confuzed and thought that i was seeing things, but it was apperant when some loser shoved his teddy in my face. It's okay, because i was with kayla and keron again.... it's been a long time... t'was good to see certain firmilliar faces (although they all seemed to exhist on stage- donnie, chris, andy). Then my friend takes an E, while kayla and i laugh about the total denial. After about 1 ish... we head down to the main floor, only to discover the UGLIEST 3 dykes making out. This was making even the happiest person there want to puke.... thats when i took action, and poured water on them....... really girls.... no one wants to see that - take it home. I must say that security at this party was very good to me... the one guy saw how annoyed i was and let me use security's bathroom, which was much cleaner and minus the etards. I'm not sure what happened..... but i definately enjoy the bar seen better, sorry to let you down hulla. As for Kayla's comment earlier.... hun.... you dont have to be so nice... honestly.... dont appologize for not talking to people, because i'm pretty sure that i didn't want to either, and for people who are going to think you're a BITCH on first impression, fuck em..... you have better friends.
I miss all you old people.
OH.. and the people who are in deep trouble with me are: Rob-B, and SCOOT!!!!!
I'm glad some of you had a good time... in that case... raving in 2002 and 2003 is definately for you!!!!
Kim

Jaded:

I used to be a candy Kid back in 1998 or 1999, but I did so much E that it does nothing for me anymore so now I just come to Hullabaloo to make fun of all the new kids in the scene that ruined what we had. Then I'll stand around next to the bar the entire night, hopefully avoiding any stranger that might possibly initiate conversation with me. Then I'll name off as many DJ's and promoters that I know in my review in an attempt to seem "above" everybody else and I"ll bitch about how everybody I used to know in the scene is long gone..

-It's Hullaballoo dumbass, of course there's going to be candy kids... For christ's sake, if you outgrew raves, fine. But STOP COMING and ruining it for people that still enjoy it!
Old December 19th, 2002, 12:44 AM   #92
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
no offense but how can you say that just cuz someone is candy that they are new in the scene?? that's such a wrong stereotype.........4 years candy since day one and never changed.................you need to stop labeling..........
Old December 19th, 2002, 01:10 PM   #93
-=Kayla=-
Hullaboarder

stop coming? we never GO!
how did kim ruin it for anyone?
she didnt
she said hi to the ppl whom she knew *which happened to be so LOCAL dj's. wooptie doo she knows them*
and thats that
she didnt go make fun of anyone, she didnt try and make anyone else have a bad time
she kept to herself
and wrote a review on how she felt about the party.

dont attack someone just because their opinion on something you may have enjoyed, but they surely didnt.
Old December 19th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #94
port_babe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to port_babe
#1. I used to be a candy Kid back in 1998 or 1999 -- WRONG
#2. I did so much E that it does nothing for me anymore --WRONG
#3. now I just come to Hullabaloo to make fun of all the new kids WRONG
#4. Then I'll stand around next to the bar the entire night-- WRONG
#5. hopefully avoiding any stranger that might possibly initiate conversation with me. --WRONG
#6.Then I'll name off as many DJ's and promoters that I know in my review in an attempt to seem "above" everybody else --WRONG
#7. and I"ll bitch about how everybody I used to know in the scene is long gone..

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!

GEEZ>>> you really know me dontcha..... nope!

before you make these comments..... you may want to find out who i ACTUALLY am, and what my past actually was, and so on.

-It's Hullaballoo dumbass, of course there's going to be candy kids... For christ's sake, if you outgrew raves, fine. But STOP COMING and ruining it for people that still enjoy it!

As for calling me a dumbass... you have no shame... calling a total stranger a dumbass. Now, I knew there would be candy kids... and I REALLY dont mind them, some are cute (keron :P) AND IM GLAD YOU ENJOY RAVES OKAY!!!! you keep partying and have a good time.

Like kayla nicely mentioned above. I STOPED GOING 2 years ago.... I came to see if i could have fun with my friends. and guess what... I didn't.... ALTHOUGH.. I did nicely say "It's not my thing, but if you had fun then raving is for you" <--- but you probably misinterpreted that too......
yup.. seems that you didn't actually READ my post, you decided that you'd be judgemental.... why??? who knows... maybe someone made fun of you so now you're going to take it out on me.
Pretty Much, I'm not down for fighting... so if you'd like to continue this lovely little battle, please feel free to ICQ me (38442517) and lets not take up these peoples time and space with our opinions!
Thanks.
Kim
Old December 19th, 2002, 08:35 PM   #95
*Myrana*
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally posted by HEATER
Myrana druuuunk

always

hahahahah
Old December 19th, 2002, 08:40 PM   #96
*Myrana*
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
and everyone else.. relax.. kayla and kim are what I like to refer to as "post rave"

don't worry, they'll be post-post rave soon

Old December 20th, 2002, 03:41 AM   #97
Phlux
Hullaboarder

Quote:
[B
Pretty Much, I'm not down for fighting... so if you'd like to continue this lovely little battle, please feel free to ICQ me (38442517) and lets not take up these peoples time and space with our opinions!
Thanks.
Kim [/B]

I've said all I needed to say already... And as I can see, so have you...
Old December 21st, 2002, 05:30 PM   #98
§tarlite
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to §tarlite
Quote:
Originally posted by snowBL(i)ND
^^^^^

i forgot my bear at your house

hullababear

keep him safe for me

...and thanks for having me

YAY!!!! you remembered the name I gave him! hehehe my bear is still nameless!!!

BUT anyways to start, Hulla was an amazing party. Even though we got there a little late due to primping issues *cough*donovan*cough* It was awesome. Sad that I missed Tyco and Subsonic Cronic!!! but the rest of the night was quite memorable until the cops decided to shut 'er down. Which just sucked huge ass!! The lesbians making out, was..... disgusting *VOMIT* They were going for far too long and they were just gross! Me losing Donovan for an entire set, and Donovan freeking out.
As for the people I was with:
~Donovan and Candice didn't see ya much, but you were there! As always, good to party with you! Cuz you're my party goer withers
~My 2 BEST dancing buddies, Spunn and Snowblind! You guys are amazing, yet another Hulla spent dancing the night away with you, can't wait for the next!!! SPUNNS B-DAY!!!!!!!!
~Quijikid, nice to meet you! thanks to Spunn
~Tranzit, good to see you for a brief moment.
~MCED, you're a crazy one! Did you have good sleeps at Karlos's?
~Andrew, Another party that I bumped into you at!!! Sorry I forgot I saw you at the last Hulla!!
~Karlos, thank you sooo much for letting us chill at your house after Hulla!!! You're too nice! Oh! and don't worry I wasn't making a long distance call on your phone! It was local!!!

Anyways, anyone else I might have forgotten, Nice to meet you! It was a little late for my post, but my computer was a little messed up. But good to be there yet again and can't wait for the next.

.~*stefanie*~.

Oh and THANK YOU MATT for not putting the "bad" picture of me in the thread!
Old December 21st, 2002, 11:56 PM   #99
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

^^ I met you

DownLow 420 (shameless Plug)
Old December 22nd, 2002, 06:36 AM   #100
J-Karlos
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to J-Karlos
Quote:
Originally posted by §tarlite

~Karlos, thank you sooo much for letting us chill at your house after Hulla!!! You're too nice! Oh! and don't worry I wasn't making a long distance call on your phone! It was local!!!

heh no worries

Psychick | J-Karlos | Termeric | The Cyber Lepers Of The Future