User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 20th, 2003, 10:11 PM   #51
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
What happened to my massage/cuddles, neverlandgurl?
Seizure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:36 PM   #52
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
I had a fucking magical night!

Much respect to Frolic for throwing another barn burner. You keep me coming back. I did actually notice that the lighting was a bit niftier than normal...

DJ's...

Dougal- top notch set... I was surprised to see him spinning CD's, but I guess that's the wave of the future. I only wish I could have understood more than 1/4 of what he was saying at the bar!

Frolic- thanks for throwing in a few classics.

Frisky- what a way to end the night. It made me smile to watch the whole floor bouncing from 5-6 in the am... Memories...

MC Jumper- Every time I see you, you always amaze me with your friendliness and how much you're willing to do for others. Good luck with the little Jumper!

Gobstoppa- Off the hook as always!

Peeps:

Rob-B... good to finally meet you! We're going to tear things up in Barrie, PROPA!

Karlos- K-Spigga, tearing it up each and every!

Caitie- Don't be sad! You're at hulla, and about to embark on a grand adventure!

Darren- Westsiiiiiiide! Great seeing ya again! Sex is bad, mmkay?

Jen & Jessy- Mad propz to you. Hope you got your humping time in!

Polina- Such a sweetheart, and mature beyond your years. Paint my face again, you're going over the balcony.

Kelly & Jesse- You guys crack me up constantly. Keep it strong!

HEATER- again, Barrie crew representing! Let's show this town how we rock it in the T-dot!

KerOn.. great to see you made it out. I requested Elysium special just for you.

Psyklone & Pointy_Sticks- best of luck on June 14th...

Jeff- SLOSHED! Hope you recovered in time to ring the ding dings!

Missie (from Cali!)- I told you at the start of the night: This is Hullabaloo. Every happy hardcore raver in the world wishes they were us last night.

Natalie- bear my children, mmkay?

To everyone else I met in passing last night, Happy Hullabaloo to y'all!

I actually ran into a guy from Barrie whom I went to public school with! I couldn't fucking believe it! Such a small world. Life is good.

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Everybodies_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:36 PM   #53
paperbagprinces
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to paperbagprinces Send a message via AIM to paperbagprinces Send a message via Yahoo to paperbagprinces
Quote:
Originally posted by Seizure
as i was standing in line... this guy saw a cat fall off the 3rd story window of some building across the street... and it landed on its paws down on the cement and just ran away... was the funniest thing, he said... and i missed it :/

Haha. that was Berrnie. What a crazy kid. He probably imagined it....lol
****PLURality|Rocks|My|World****
paperbagprinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:37 PM   #54
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
to seizure:
i didn't wear a watch in and i totally missed the netmeet...besides i did post people should be looking for the girl with the strawberry on her back....lol it's all your fault

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:40 PM   #55
louis
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to louis Send a message via MSN to louis
hey mike did u try to go to the meeting midnight at the bar i go and see nobody who was loking to meet people
louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:42 PM   #56
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Yeah well.. i didnt wear a watch in either... but I actually checked the hulla site prior to leaving for the DJ schedule.. so I knew SOS began his set at 12.. so when SOS starts his set.. i should make my way to the netmeet... as I did.. and i didnt see anything about looking for a girl with a strawberry on her back... nor did I see one that fits the description... its never my fault.. lol

oh and... paperbagprinces... if you havent figured it out yet.. i was that dude in black wearing the hoodie.. haha
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:52 PM   #57
liroymist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to liroymist
to all of you that met me i was ray aka liroymist

had a fun time
Old April 20th, 2003, 11:33 PM   #58
fruity_booty
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to fruity_booty
Exclamation

***if anyone lost a disposable kodak camera pm or e-mail me***
Back when mark wallburg was marky mark, this is how we used to make the party start, we used to mix in with bacardi dark and when it kicks in ou can hardly talk and by the sixth gin you gon probably crawl and you'll be sick then and you'll probably barf and my prediction is you gon probably fall either somewhere in the lobby or the hallway wall.
fruity_booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 12:00 AM   #59
RoB-B
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to RoB-B
i had a blast
nice meeting everyone i did
i dont really remember everything

thanks for the good time
RoB-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 12:03 AM   #60
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

^^ do you remember why your knee hurts?

DownLow 420 (shameless Plug)
Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 12:20 AM   #61
RoB-B
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to RoB-B
its my back actually
RoB-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 01:49 AM   #62
integrrac
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to integrrac Send a message via Yahoo to integrrac
that was a sick party. canada knows how to rock the harcore like no other. not only was it a great party but the whole weekend was quite an adventure.
Old April 21st, 2003, 02:36 AM   #63
candypunk
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to candypunk
Canada rules!!
Old April 21st, 2003, 02:41 AM   #64
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Soviet Union rules!!!
Old April 21st, 2003, 02:48 AM   #65
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
It was truly a great evening, I was VERY pleased with dougal's set, he mixed the old with the new which was nice... My way at the end was great.

A big THANK YOU to Robin for letting me bring in the easter eggs. I had a lot of fun handing em out and met more people than I have at any previous hulla as a result. You guys helped me have such an awesome time To anyone I met, drop me a line on AIM if you have it... starrynight068

See you all in July

-Margaret
CandyGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 03:22 AM   #66
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Ahhhhhh... amazing! Hullabaloo does it again!

I never had any trouble finding room to dance, which was nice. The sets were all amazing... My Way rocked it hard. And I finally, FINALLY heard Children of the Night. Now I know why everyone loves it so much.

Thanks to everyone I met and/or got to see again... thanks to Anabolic Frolic (I finally met you! ) for throwing another top of the line party...thanks to Canada for letting me in (the American customs people were awfully upset about my peace shirt...)

Thanks for bringing another incredible night.

Must sleep now... it's been days.... Happy Hulla!
Old April 21st, 2003, 04:29 AM   #67
luscious_leah
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to luscious_leah Send a message via MSN to luscious_leah
I really don’t know what else to say but WOW! Last night was amazing. I haven’t had so much fun at a party for such a long time. The music was great; the people were the same great. It was great to see old and new faces alike. I wasn’t planning on staying for long, but with how the night was going I couldn’t have left.

Shout outs…
[in no order : )]

Kelly: Thank you for saving me from the wait in line! Always great to party with you. And don’t you worry my arm is doing just fine ; )
Jessie: Great seeing you as always.
Eli: Thank you for making my night so much fun. We finally got to rave together! Maybe next time you won’t get kicked off stage ever 10 minutes. Haha! Oh and I still have your (I mean Elliott’s) Santa hat : P
Chris: You rule, sorry I didn’t stay for your entire set! But from what I was there for it was GREAT!
Karlos: I didn’t see you very much, but none the less still great seeing you. Too bad it took you soooo long to show up :P
Jenn and Jessie: Jenn always great too see you, and it was really nice to meet Jessie : )
Darren and Cait: Darren we always miss all the good stuff! And to both of you thanks for “saving me” ; )
Martin: My dirty gino dancing partner, THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming. Such a nice surprise, and next time no secrets!
Mike: Thanks for molesting me as per usual! Haha!
Chantal and Paul: Nice to finally meet both of you. Chantal I hope you had a great time. And Paul thanks for the CD!
Keron: Next time I will call you, cuz if I don’t I won’t have ANY hair left ; )
John: I hope you had a great time, it was fun swaying with you or what ever we decided that we were doing… dancing I guess ; )
Rob: Mice to finally meet you, hope you had fun with your inventory today! And I still have the pin you gave me!!

To anyone I missed, I am sorry!

I took a million pistures once I find a good hosting site I will get them up ASAP!
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:46 AM   #68
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

Ok this was an awesome party bar none...I had a wicked time. and danced my ass off as usual. But I have a few pieces of criticism that i have to address.

One being WTF is with the upstairs area being closed around 2 am. I mean its great to get everyone around the dance floor but I wanted a drink around that time and couldn't get one.

The only sets that were awesome were SOS and Subsonic, thats it. Everyone else was playing over fluffed up trancecore and cheese. With the exception of a few tracks from those dj's. Wheres the PSA's, the Ruff Muff's, the hard slammin, ...oh yeah...tooo much raverbaby crap... AND NO BREAKCORE WTF....
AT least someone played Chase (such an awesome song)..

I missed D-Minus, Ruffage and Elixer so i dunno what they played.... The last one I was at was Digital Outlaws and that was sooooo much better in terms of music.

Also, not that it usually makes a difference but why (with an increase of $5) on the ticket was the productions values kinda low this time around. There were no pyrotechnics, the stage was missing a visuals screen, and that hanger like girder podium that the dj's used to be one was missing as well. Plus no vendors sellling jewellery, glowsticks, candy, cds etc... Dougal must have been charging an arm and a leg for his appearence cuz with an increase in the ticket price should come some more goodness. So far for production values and price the best one was Warp Factor.

Other than those good party, I even ran into an old friend from work Natalie, which was cool. C-ya all at the next Hulla

Last edited by shuko_x : April 21st, 2003 at 09:48 AM.
shuko_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:02 AM   #69
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1

dude...Digital Outlaws was the worst Hulla I think i've ever been too...
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:21 AM   #70
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
hrm.. i can barely remember most of what happened the other night, but none the less..

for those of you who i met for the first time.. thanks for the friendly hellos... drop me a PM of ICQ me if you'd like! I was pretty intoxicated or dead tired, so i don't remember much!

for those of you who got a CD of mine - you either got the last batch as i was running out the door, or you're special listen to it! a new batch of vinyl is in the mail, so expect a new mix soon! keep checking out the website for more info

dougal was quite impressive.. played some serious classic tracks i haven't heard in moons. some old force and styles stuff. neat change to see him play off CD solely (from what I saw).

Frolics sets seem to be getting better each time i hear him... wasn't too into his style a couple years ago, but in the last year everything just starts to make sense with what he is doing.

and the rest is lost somewhere in my mind...

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:08 AM   #71
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranzit

for those of you who got a CD of mine - you either got the last batch as i was running out the door, or you're special listen to it! a new batch of vinyl is in the mail, so expect a new mix soon! keep checking out the website for more info

I remember a lot of last night but somehow I don't remember when or where I got your CD... I think I met you but I must have killed that brain cell because I just don't remember... either way the CD is muy caliente. Thanks much!!
DynamicHalfDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 12:48 PM   #72
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
Quote:
Originally posted by shuko_x
Also, not that it usually makes a difference but why (with an increase of $5) on the ticket was the productions values kinda low this time around. There were no pyrotechnics, the stage was missing a visuals screen, and that hanger like girder podium that the dj's used to be one was missing as well. Plus no vendors sellling jewellery, glowsticks, candy, cds etc... Dougal must have been charging an arm and a leg for his appearence cuz with an increase in the ticket price should come some more goodness. So far for production values and price the best one was Warp Factor.

Yes, some visual screens would have been nice, but the light show was good. And the sound was wonderful. There is a bit of a void where the Sparkle booth used to be. I'm surprised that nobody else has steped in to take their place. I'd do it if i didn't live so far away.
Old April 21st, 2003, 12:54 PM   #73
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Yeah... that was the only thing I missed... the Sparkle Booth was just such a part of the party before. That and TRIP. At least having something there would have filled the void, ya know?

Maybe make it Friendship Crew HQ or something.
DynamicHalfDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 01:03 PM   #74
paperbagprinces
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to paperbagprinces Send a message via AIM to paperbagprinces Send a message via Yahoo to paperbagprinces
Hula was awesome!
I had soooo much fun! I can't wait until the next one!
I haven't danced that much for ages, and I am so sore now! haha.
I met the nicest people, and managed to give away all my candy yay!
Although my friend was kicked out, and my b/f and another friend left with him around 1:30....So that really sucked But until they got kicked out they said they had fun

Thanks to everyone that made my night unforgettable!!
paperbagprinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2003, 01:08 PM   #75
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1

you're from TWEED? AHHHH...that's crazy!!!
Keron_DaFunky1 is offline   Reply With Quote