User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:06 AM   #126
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to RaverPrincess
Holy crap!! I forgot okidam!!
HEY!! Was really nice to meet you (I was the girl you met at the Goodfellaz hq and then again at Hulla) - and I still am planning on emailing you about maybe gettin some tunes of yours
RaverPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:07 AM   #127
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to renegade_emcee Send a message via Yahoo to renegade_emcee
i think i met you at that party :P i am pretty sure i did. yea and it was sad about candice
renegade_emcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:14 AM   #128
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Yeah she scared me to death that night...but all is good now...she was taken very good care of while she was there. I was just upset that I got there late and wasn't there with her. But hey, sometimes things happen.

I honestly don't know if I met you or not....I probably did. Like I said, I was meetin so many people and just can't remember right now. I think I birthday-partied pretty hard that night!!

And Ian posted while I was typing up my post. I totally forgot to mention you guys...man I shouldn't even TRY to formulate thoughts this soon after such a HEAVY night of partying..lol

Ian, James, Jen, Raoul, Jules - you guys SO rock my world!! Was fun to party with you guys yet again...YAY for June 14th!!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:15 AM   #129
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to renegade_emcee Send a message via Yahoo to renegade_emcee
hmmmm does this remind u at all

?
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:17 AM   #130
Poemi
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Poemi Send a message via Yahoo to Poemi
I remember you newplurprincess! And I am so insanely flattered you think I'm pretty! *dies from blushing*

YOU are so pretty, no no wait, WE are so pretty! YEY!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:18 AM   #131
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
hullabahotties

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:19 AM   #132
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

renegade - yeah i remember you now...man i hate the first few days after a good weekend of partying....all these random memories just keep popping up in my brain...hahahaha
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:23 AM   #133
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

yea i know lol i can't put a face to you tho i know we met u tho cause steph went off like
OMG IT WAS RAVERPRINCESS from the hulla board
lol she was like that all night with all the peopel she met from the hulla board i am so gvlad she had an amazing night we went back to goodfellaz HQ and had a blast i mean all you people fucking rock our world.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:28 AM   #134
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

yep them goodfellaz kids are some good people....*mwuah* much love to the GF crew....You guys better look out for us crazy Chatham kids in June - we'll be there most of that weekend most likely!!

oh and renegade, as soon as i get my pics developed and shit, I'll make sure to post it - I remember meeting you now though!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:30 AM   #135
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
shit

damn it, i took too long editing my last post - some more specific shout outs

renegade emcee n new plur princess - hi!! ^_^

objectview711 - jimmay! ...rave rave rave rave, step step step step... dude, after that day walkin in toronto to find japanese... i feel like ive known ya forever, you ROCK dude! ^_~ you could make me piss myself, and you know it ^_~

candygirl23, thanks fer the egg, i think, it had a jollyrancher in it, right? ^_^

tika - i wanna talk to you more next time, yer neat as fuck. i had fun watching you spin at the preparty, watching you and psyklone gave me some great insight to mixing over to tracks better ^_~

kristian - you crazy mofo, looks like you got to hulla okay? wasnt it you who posted ya got stuck at home...?

sebby bozak - you rock dude, i LOVE your sweet sensation cd! cant wait to see ya guys again!

steve surreal - hey yo, your platipus sessions cd was enchanting... really! now thats a cd i might be able to f**k to, ooh, i think ill have to hit that thread...

james n jules - you guys rock, thanks for the place to crash sun morn, thanks for ravive, thanks fer holding me last clove, and thanks for bringing what ya brought, and thanks for being awesome. holy shit was that a plury run on sentince ^_~ hee hee! i cant wait ta hear ya james on the 14th of you know what ^_~

psyklone n pointy - raoul n jen, ya guys rock me socks! ya guys both crack me up to no end, and i love your music style raoul, seriously! you mix like a mad man ^_^

kraver - yo dude! great meeting ya at the preparty and seeing ya at hulla yo! i was so tired when way later we were dancing n chillin with the socal redhaired kandigirl 'missy'

last, but absolutely NOT least! enD! ian - holy shit dude, you kick ass yo, this weekend was the most memorable weekend ever. and not even really for Hulla, it was everything before and after hulla, hulla was just the peak ^_~ hee hee.

goodfellaz, its seriously my dream to be good enough to play for ya guys one day ^_~ one day off in the far distance, haha!

and then hey to all the other peeps i met but i cant recall their names! i think i will bring a lil book next time to write shiz in, i friggin need it! my mind is scatterbrained enough normally, and i love meeting new people. next time, next time

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
okidam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:36 AM   #136
okidam
Hullaboarder

and raver princess! ack! i was trying to figure from ian what your posting name was, haha! it was great meeting you yo! yeah, okiart.net check there for my music. the three songs up there are old versions, not the ones on my cd. unfortunetly, i dont want to put up my cd versions for now; ill let everyone know when i had the spare cash to make up professional editions of that cd, ill give em to those who got em from me at the party, and ill have it on sale for like $8 on my website when that time ever comes. it'll have better versions of the 3 songs, plus more diff mixes too.

haha, how to classify my music? progressive extra happyhardcore? ya know what its from? too much trance when i was younger... too much progressive trance rots the brain! ^_~ hee hee. im just used to making songs like that, its a whole different thought process to make tunes that arent progressive... cause shit can get so forumulamatic, ya know?

Last edited by okidam : April 22nd, 2003 at 12:45 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:38 AM   #137
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

anyone herd tycos cd ? the one he was giving away at the party it was sooooo sick *creamz* i what would you classify that as ?
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:45 AM   #138
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Re: shit

Quote:
Originally posted by okidam

kristian - you crazy mofo, looks like you got to hulla okay? wasnt it you who posted ya got stuck at home...?

Yeah, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm blame that on us (Arkane and I) - we kinda got stuck in a wild goose chase going halfway across the damned city. A story that is better to not get into on a public message board, but I would like to make an official apology to Kriztian, and to all of our chatham kiddies who came up with us, for making them miss so much of hulla. Well it was only a couple hours, but I know that Chris really wanted to be there by 10 and we made them quite late. But hey it all turned out in the end, no?

Kriztian, you rock dude!! You have been a good buddy right from the first time I met you and I can totally understand now why you are Ray's best friend. *mwuah mwuah mwuah*
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:47 AM   #139
okidam
Hullaboarder

Quote:
renegade_emcee originally said
anyone herd tycos cd ? the one he was giving away at the party it was sooooo sick *creamz* i what would you classify that as ?

which one was it? did it have a name? ive only got his live at brainbasher cd. but that was hhc, at ohms not bombs he played breaks n stuff, and who knows what other various stuff he plays, only he and those familiar with him can answer that, haha
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:51 AM   #140
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

was it his "tranthems" cd?
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:54 AM   #141
okidam
Hullaboarder

fack, i have to wait until at least friday to get my pictures... damn broken scanner!! >.< i met frolic really early (still sober, thankfully), and met dougal... not so sober, haha! i gave frolic a copy o my cd too
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:55 AM   #142
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

it was called rawness.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:57 AM   #143
HappyHead
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HappyHead
OMFG did we rave! A truly unique and incredible party, SOO glad I made it up!

I finally met many of you!!

DynamicHalfDuo- nice meeting you finally! Get the hell out of Erie asap
Seb- nice having someone new to get rowdy with! Thanks for the CD and killer set friday night at the preparty! A Canadian cheeser at heart!
CandyGirl23 - you and your boyfriend fockin rawk! really nice meeting you 2 and very much hope to party up in Rochester before Goonies
Kandeegirl - nice meeting you!
KRaver - Philly Hardcore Reprezent! Shit~!@
GoodFellaz Crew - had a wonderful time getting belligerent and rowdy with you all! Coolest group of kids I've met in a while! Thanks for the 4:20 headquarters celebration, sunday morning sars, and the hobbitcore; you've made poopy proud...Cannot wait until June 14

Frisky, Donnie, SOS, Ruffage, Silver1 and Frolic - great performances by you all! Good idea putting Frisky on last, a lot of heavily bouncing heads at 5am

Jumper >>> YOU ARE FUCKING INCREDIBLE!! you tore shit up, really nice meeting you!

I also met some Buffalo kids and lost their info to anyone I left out, nice meeting you! See you all again in July!
HappyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:17 AM   #144
integrrac
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to integrrac Send a message via Yahoo to integrrac
renegade_emcee i know pacman hit me up on aim and i'll let you know how to get alhold of him. me = integrrac

hmm people that not only made my night but whole freakin weekend.

Nikko- best friend and partner in boarder hops i wouldn't have done it with antyone else

adam (dj virus)- thanks so much for hangin and showin us around town

pete( gobstoppa)- also thanks for chillin and bein fuckin hilarious all weekend.

jesse (q-pid) - thanks for not breakin my room haha but seriously you could have taken the church st gang but hey wahtever we got nothin to prove. glad you stopped by.

jumper- thanks for the slight preparty with the simpsons and the man show haha. good stuff really nice to meet you.

dougal- glad to see your trip to canada was fun and hope to see you around again someday.

the 412 fockers i guess not to many made it up this time but there is always goodfellaz i'm down.

everyone else i met at the party i had a blast and thanks. i'm sure i'm fogetting a ton of people but hey i'm only human.

oh yeah and enD this is joey nicole and adams friend we met as you guys were getting to ohms not bombs it was fun i'll see ya at goodfellaz and same to the rest of you guys.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:19 AM   #145
korremer
Hullaboarder

i cant beleive i didnt see u and nikko..... i really wanted to find you....me and ainsley walked around for like half an hour looking for you 2
korremer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:23 AM   #146
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
Originally posted by okidam
alisun - it was so cute watching ya take care of jimmy, haha! and 'itsgigglegirl' kept poppin' up then, i shoulda introduced myself to ya -.- darn, next time

hahaha he was a good patient...i didn't mind

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:25 AM   #147
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
Originally posted by enD

Neverlandgirl- I think i met you!
shoot...i think i met you too
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:25 AM   #148
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicole was there???? I didn't even see her....BOOOOO!!!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:32 AM   #149
Damious
Hullaboarder

Hey Everyone, this was my first Hulla and i would have to say it was the best.
I met so meny people. To bad it was to loud to get alot of names.

There was this girl with Fuzzy arms and legs, if ur on here, u were really cool! dancing with me on the ummm... cd thing? i dunno what we were dancing on... lol.

Girl with Pink hair and the golden crown (jerri), omg u are awesome.

big guy that i gave the light show too... u were cool, u were my first umm... Observer? ya anyways thanx, u were awesome, didn't catch a name though.

ummm girl in black that stole my glowstick on stage... u were cool dont worry about the glowstick someone else gave me some

this was my first hulla and definatly not my last, i cant wait till the next.

everyone i met was a friendly face (all the random guys in the washroom while i was filling up my water bottle)

I was on the actual stage for awhile, till security kicked me off... ah well! still fun lol. (how bat-boi stayed on and not me will haunt me for a while)

oh and bat-boi u were cool!

if anyone saw me that i forgot to mention (i was the kid with the blue tie-dy kinda visor and orange Transformers shirt.. WOO I GOT on Dance4life.ca with my friends) u were awesome and im sorry for not mentioning u.

thanx everyone for making this nite one of the most memorable 1's ive had.

Damious

Last edited by Damious : April 22nd, 2003 at 01:39 AM.
Damious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:56 AM   #150
xSKaNKx
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to xSKaNKx
Wow, I didn't know how much of a havok I caused everyone on Saturday. I'm sorry to everyone who was worried! Especially Frolic! Sorry I made a mess at your event! I'll be a good girl next time!
(I am the grrl RaverPrincess posted about)
I <3 you all!
Hulla's are THE greatest! They make me happy! Hullabaloo is my anti-depressant (seriously).
Thanx Frolic and Robin!
And thanx to all the staff and meds. You all rock.