The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM   #76
Toye
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toye
My classic leopard pants complete with their tail, my usual black hat, and not really sure what shirt but I think I'm gonna wear my old bright orange disco shirt with the uber weird collar and big ruffly button sleeves.

I believe my girl is gonna be dressed up as Indian from Peter Pan, or something close to it. o.O

Say hi, I look scary and mean but really I'm not. ; p
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #77
Toye
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Toye
Quote:
Originally posted by xdigitalxdreamx
DUUUDE! lol i got it all worked out myself! lol made huge canary yellow fun fur phatti pantz!!oh man theyre so supa fly! lol and i have this extremely sparkely top i made from an old gymnastics bodysuit i had and this cute orange top from numb with all these jewels on it that i altered and it hangs of my sloulders all 80s style
i have lots of kandi and flashies and rainbow striped armbands and a tie die skirt to put over my fuzz pants with a rainbow plastic chainlink and lotsa little stuffed animals :P and i have a neon grean hat that sais " plur" on it in graffiti style ( i made it myself) lol
and i have these kick ass fuzzy pink boots i made myself using an old pair of black boots and really fuzzy slippers!!

and i as well will have a pink hellokitty backpack filled with all sorts of fun things like candy and stickers
so if ya want a blowpop or some pixysticks feel free to comew over and say hi!!

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

lol PLUR.
Old January 19th, 2004, 03:23 AM   #78
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
I think I'm goin 2 wear my huge star pants and American Flag hat again.

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Old January 19th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #79
OrbRoller
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to OrbRoller
im wearing a pair of huge painters overalls splashed with day-glo paint and my trademark "A" hat. and prob my green t shirt

"We ARE the children of the night"
Old January 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #80
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
Talking hey guy!!

hey guy PLUR back to you toye guy!

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
Old January 20th, 2004, 02:44 AM   #81
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Should I wear the American Flag Hat again?
Old January 20th, 2004, 09:46 AM   #82
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
yeah! it was sweet and blinky and fun... and it's easier to spot you in the crowd that way
Old January 20th, 2004, 09:43 PM   #83
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
YaY I finaly figured out what I am wearing. I got this really cool army skirt / fun army shirt outfit that rox!!!! So yeah i doing that.

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old January 21st, 2004, 03:34 AM   #84
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

sweet, I'll def. wear it. i'm inlove w/it. I'm also bring my head massager. Did anyone see it or get 2 know what its like at Enchanted?
Old January 21st, 2004, 04:47 AM   #85
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
well im goin to be wearing purple and neon green fun fur overalls......my rainbow dread falls and a lot of candy yay!!! i didn't know i could get fun fur in philly and they have tons and lotsa colours
Old January 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM   #86
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Quote:
Originally posted by Skittles17
sweet, I'll def. wear it. i'm inlove w/it. I'm also bring my head massager. Did anyone see it or get 2 know what its like at Enchanted?

AHHHHHHHH THAT THING IS EVIL!!!!!!!! LOL
Old January 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM   #87
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
A head massager never heard of it but it sounds crazy :P
Old January 22nd, 2004, 06:16 PM   #88
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
Quote:
Originally posted by kandeegirl2
well im goin to be wearing purple and neon green fun fur overalls......my rainbow dread falls and a lot of candy yay!!! i didn't know i could get fun fur in philly and they have tons and lotsa colours

THAT is absolutly gonna rock!

[iFX]
Old January 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM   #89
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

the massager is def. an unreal experience!!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:38 AM   #90
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
Quote:
Originally posted by chEArbEAr

THAT is absolutly gonna rock!
i hope so
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:37 AM   #91
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

i have most of it finished....i have to do the trimmings the edges and the straps and put the buttons on
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:45 AM   #92
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

its so great 2 hear that everyone's putting their final touches on their costumes. makes me all giggly. hehe
Old January 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM   #93
lightshow
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to lightshow
What do the girls like to see the guys wear? This is my first hulla and I want to look good.

~Life is a waste of time.. time is a waste of life.. so get wasted and have the time of your life~!!!~
Old January 25th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #94
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

^^^ hey lightshow.....as a wise birdy once told me......don't worry about how you're goin to look for the girls.....be comfortable.........wear what you think you look good in.......if you like what you're wearing and are comfortable im sure a girl wouldn't have a problem approaching you........worrying about what to wear to impress a girl........well the birdy also said that confidence is great but believing in yourself is even greater.....
Old January 25th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #95
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

oh btw, im not wearing overalls...they are being made into pants....i couldn't get the back of the overalls the top torso part to lay right with the straps where they were landing with the buttons the front so there was a gap in the back.....so i cut that part off even tho it looked dope pattern wise ..........anyhoo......since im not wearing them as overalls and just pants i don't know what top i'm wearing so i'll let ya know
Old January 26th, 2004, 12:21 PM   #96
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Now I don't know what I am wearing even though I DO like what I had planned.... my bf doesn't ( and I want to look good for him of course ) and he likes me in almost anything. So I guess it's back to the drawing boards!
Old January 26th, 2004, 09:56 PM   #97
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

UgH okay so now I need some imput! I have completely scrapped what i was wearing as I have mentioned above... i don't really like it as much now either ( hard to dance in etc. ) But heres the thing. I have been partying for over four years and other than for the first maybe 1/2 a year I haven't dressed kandi at all other than bracelets. I really like one outfit option which involves an apron like thing that has a leopard fun fur pocket on it... I dunno how I feel about this considering I am not really what has been termed a " kandi kid" at all. All this aside I really like the outfit and i guess thats all that matter but I was wondering what you all thought! So, should I wear it????

Cheers
Old January 27th, 2004, 07:19 AM   #98
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Jam,

Trust me...wear it You look absolutly awesome in it. And I'm not just saying that cause I didn't quite care for the first outfit hehe. Though I would look for army pants to match you if you did still wear it.
Wear the new one. It looks great on you and very stylish. Plus you put more work into this one, making it that more special And I love the little ears hehe.

I give you the John Walsh thumbs up!! Muahhaha
Old January 27th, 2004, 11:13 AM   #99
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

hahaha.... *jamgirl sings* "Don't let them put you down, never let them push you around" wow... thats so inspiring!
Old January 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #100
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
whoo!

duuude! lol i got a kick ass whifebeater top thats covered im all the stupid drawings i did and like msi lyics and stupid phrases theres even some blood! lmao its so being worn to hulla! its like the everything shirt!

and im still decidig on weather i should wear my fun fur pants or my mc hammer pants cuz the fur ones are soooo cuddly but my mc hammer ones are like extra comylichious

and i finded a solution to my problme with me being allergic to my beads...or the gimp..or something lol all i know is im gona have to wear armbands underneath my kandi so it doesent give me an allergic reaction.

and im making lots of kandi to give out to everybody as well! so look for me! ill have blue black and red(andmaybe some purple) hair and a white visor skribbled with coulory markers on.

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie