The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 7
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 5th, 2004, 02:09 AM   #26
XSTACEY
Hullaboarder

HAHAHAHAHAHA

awhhh you didnt shock me, just everyone else
I love you and Ryan weeeeeee
Old July 5th, 2004, 02:22 AM   #27
Saffron
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Saffron Send a message via Yahoo to Saffron
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSTACEY
HAHAHAHAHAHA

awhhh you didnt shock me, just everyone else
I love you and Ryan weeeeeee

We love you too. Come camping with us next weekend. You and Darryl dont wipe old ppl ass Camp and wipe your own ass with leaves.
- Thom Yorke
Old July 5th, 2004, 02:44 AM   #28
Saffron
Hullaboarder

Wolfgang905: I almost forgot very nice to see you too again hun.
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:02 AM   #29
XSTACEY
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffron
We love you too. Come camping with us next weekend. You and Darryl dont wipe old ppl ass Camp and wipe your own ass with leaves.

omg that was so uncalled for
hahaha Im interneting from the toilet too hahaha

SHIT wolfgang I forgot he was there
show me pictures!!!
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:53 AM   #30
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
I got to meet a whole bunch of people and it made my 2nd hulla that much better than the first. I missed almost all of Tika and Scoots set but what i did hear was great. Absolutely loved frolic and frisky's sets....and i took a frisky cd to the head too. But then i did get a little bunny so it was all good.

Joey (intergrac) - great to finally meet ya, hopefully ill see ya in the fall since ill be like 10 min away

Skittles - loved seein you and the other pgh kids there

weaver - great to finally meet the one who shares my last name

astraboy and davespice - you guys were kickass, awesome to see you traveled so far for hulla

tika, wolf, silver1, mc ed, meeting you guys was awesome....keep up the great work

All in all i had an incredible night. I cant wait for the next one!
Old July 5th, 2004, 05:41 AM   #31
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

ive had less than 8 hrs of sleep since friday (its monday morning), so i'm gonna crash for like.........forever, and when i'm not falling asleep at the keyboard (better than the wheel, eh) i'll write mine

heres my pix link for now

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...id=926835276103
Old July 5th, 2004, 05:48 AM   #32
Saffron
Hullaboarder

That girl on the left is the biggest loser ever
Old July 5th, 2004, 06:29 AM   #33
Sonicjubilee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Sonicjubilee
Man oh man I had another amazing time
Second hulla for me and it was even better then i expected
I met so many new faces
I am so glad that i also remembered so many ppl

the sets were ALL amazin
doesn't happen for me much so mad props to all the DJs

what else can i say
no drive is to far
no flight to long
both hullas have been by far the best 2 parties i have ever been to
Old July 5th, 2004, 08:09 AM   #34
NuERA
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to NuERA
It has been almost 3 years since I have attended a Hullabaloo. The last time I went it seemed there was a lot of people on the last leg of their raving days and didn't really want to be there. After last night it is clear that time has eliminated those people. Everyone I saw, young and old, looked like they were having a wicked time and there was no shortage of PLUR in the air.

The headliner Hixxy played a solid set and had the crowd moving. After Hixxy was Hulla resident DJ Frisky. Frisky's set was easily the best of the night. It never ceases to amaze me that a headliner can be brought in from the UK, and then get blown away by a Toronto local with one track. In fact, Frisky's entire set far exceeded any portion of any other set that night. Frisky played solid track after solid track. The flow was excellent and the mixing was consistently seamless.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience. Happy Hullabaloo everyone!
Old July 5th, 2004, 11:04 AM   #35
DJ Wolf
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to DJ Wolf Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Wolf
I came, I raved, I saw lots of friendly faces, I had a great time, and I loved every minute of it!

Thank you once again to Frolic & Robin for having me; Tommy for the opportunity to play alongside you once again; Mike for being stellar on the mic as always; and to everyone who enjoyed what we had to offer you this magical night. I only hope we can do it again in the near future!

Always a pleasure seeing those I hold dear to me, and meeting those I have been wanting to meet for a long time... I'll write more later, after I get myself kickstarted back into this mode we sometimes call WORK.

Ciao!

LRC - miss you!
Old July 5th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #36
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
first of all.... http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?...id=758826276103

and
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?...id=816436276103
....^ME AND LAURA R COOLER THEN EVERYONE :P lol

what the ... I dont remember u "GlowRaver4184" and u have two pictures of me... weird.. lol but its all good

ANYWAYS... hmmm review... the music.. I enjoyed certain songs but never an entire set.. they played a lot of cheese it was funny.. all the trance.. SUCKED.. I couldn't stand it.. I loved hearing Eye Opener, Luckystar, Heartbeats, supposedly Children of the night was played HAHA thats awesome and it sucked I missed it...

To the people.. these might be PR names too lol

Brendan (Toye) - every second was good... our final decision, after contimplating it for like an hour, was a good one lol... u made my night

Laura (in_the_jungle) - i LOVEEEE you, your my girlie wat more can I say.. we are a combined ball of energy lol, plenty more good times to come .. boh! bf4l

Matt - took me long enuf to get my bestfriend to a rave.. and what happened.. U LOVED IT.. shirt off... candy bracelets.. whistle blowin.. ur such a nerd lol luv u

Jordan - u were so drunk.. holy shit.. it was hilarious.. first rave for u too.. andddd u loved it just like I knew u would..

Anthony - u were fukken hilarious too.. all of a sudden theres a cab following us and lauras like anthony is coming.. I was like WTF!!! haha .. anthony.. rave.. weird

Steve - DAMMIT why didn't ur sisters come.. I love them lol... I promise to come visit u when u move dont worry about it.. ur part of the crew

Woody (Woody_327) - haha our conversation when I dropped u off at home was the funniest thing.. I can just picture ur mom "Voytek where were u all night".. and then you... covering ur face .. "no mom noooo!!!" and running upstairs.. funniest thing EVER!

Rob (soldier) - I was sketchy about woody giving u the spot.. but u pulled through at the end of the night.. good for u hun my little sketchy raver

Skittles17 - didn't follow ur directions.. got completely LOST... but thanks for the flag it kept me a little warmer.. damn americans :P haha

Joey (joey8417) - BAHAHAH that stupid putty face loser slut.. ugh.. cant stand her.. why didn't u bring me over.. I smack u now for ever getting involved

Tyson - ok on my list of LAST PERSON I EVER EXPECTED TO BE AT HULLA.. WINNER.. TYSON!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE U DOING THERE!!! hahah me and ange told nat.. and she was like.. hulla? Tyson? wtf.. lol

Pat - another person I least suspected to show up at hulla.. BUT YOU DID.. AND IT WAS AWESOME.. and u were all junglified.. haha I missed u!!!

Kyle (.o0FuzzE0o.) - they played our song 3 TIMES.. the first two I couldn't find u .. the last one thankfully we found eachother.. and it was great.. We have to chill!

Donny (d-MiNuS) - hahaha i found u .. ur such a nerd.. and u had the nerve to make fun of me.. but ur a porkchop wat did I expect.. we're getting drunk on wednesday dont forget

Mike (Everybodies_D) - so when exactly r u taking me out for drinks and who knows ?? ahhaha

Ryan (xRaVeRx) - AHHHHHHHHHHh why why why! dont ask me for that kind of thing.. I wasn't getting u that.. no no.. just be careful hun now im scared lol

Ryan (Perry361) - ya sorry about what happened to u .. I was a little worried about u driving back.. hope ur ok now...

Danny (Seizure) - Awww I was sooo not ignoring u .. I told u wat happened.. commotion commotion commotion.. haha and ur becoming unplurry I can feel it

David (TransPlant) - you always put a smile on my face... pleasure to be around for sure.. rave it up hullabaloo styles lol

April (Sexy.Kitten) - didn't talk to u too much but it was good seeing u anyways.. wemf = smoking a lot of pot lol

Siouxsie (xdigitalxdreamx) - u found me and at first I didn't know who the hell u were, then I remembered orange hair hahah... that was cute... hope to see u soon

Colin (TrYyPy) - awww hun ur so cute, as always it was a pleasure seeing u .. can't wait till the next party!!!

Denise (jamgirl) - u were all candified that was awesome.. and the wings were great.. then I saw u on stage going nuts!!!! haha

Darren - u and laura were adorable.. hope we see u out at another party again...

Amanda (Bubbles_082) - aww ur too cute.. how u got the labret/lip thing mixed up i'll never know ! haha

for some reason.. I feel like im missin a lot of people... and also .. there was total lack of Chris & Krystal.. where were u guys?
Old July 5th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #37
Bubbles_2486
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Bubbles_2486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seizure

Rita (Bubbles_2486 on HB/!*FuRbY*! on PR): I don’t remember saying a single word to you, just nodding. [/B]

I asked if you were mad and all u did was nod yes...u look scary when ur mad I should have given u a bracelet

PR-*Bubbles_24*

MSN- Naughty_Hotty_16@hotmail.com

HeArTbEaTz
Old July 5th, 2004, 12:14 PM   #38
XSTACEY
Hullaboarder

AHHHHH you had teh scary Furby backpack
those things are creeeepppyyyyyy
Old July 5th, 2004, 12:42 PM   #39
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
i had sooo much fun at this party. Wish i had the energy to stay longer and talk to everyone. I remember faces of people I met, just not names
If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isnt that bad!

AIM: pinkbunny511
yahoo: pinkbunny511311
Old July 5th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #40
travelsize
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travelsize Send a message via Yahoo to travelsize
Whew! Just got home. That was one long ass bus trip.
Now, as for my first Hulla: Unbelieveable would be an understatement. The vibe just took hold of me right away. It was great and I thank everyone there who helped make it that much better. Things almost got off to a bad start when I was getting my tickets from will call. There was a typo on the sheet and instead of 3 it said I only had 2. Luckily everything got worked out.
I started off by checking out the building and where everythig was, got a couple beers and then started dancing. Travelsize was dancing??? Did we get sent to the Bizzaro world or something? Actually, I'll just call it an attempt at dancing cuz I don't know it may have looked like to other people. I didn't care and I was having a blast. I'm gonna be paying for it the next few days. I had a previous knee injury and I'm sure bouncing around didn't help much.
Proud of myself for showing some restraint. I only had to go outside to smoke about 4 times. It was great meeting people and seeing those I had met before.
All the DJ's get mad props from me. The music just kept flowin' and kept me goin' all night.
"And my heart beats just like a drum......."
I think that got permanently etched in my brain

hkorekandy:You're awesome, man. Immense thanks go to you for the ride up. Couldn't have had a such a wonderful night without you. We definitely gotta get together for future parties (FTP2 is probably the closest). And remember: I can even fillet the fillet.

dianejapa: Was great meeting you. Pretty much everything I said for Bill can also apply to you. Thanks for letting me be a part of your Hulla experience. Hope the ride back to Buffalo went smoothly.

seizure: As always, a pleasure seeing you. I'm not sure why you thought it looked like I wasn't enjoying myself. I think most of the times you saw me, I was heading towards different rooms looking for people, so you saw me with my "Now where could this person be?" look, or maybe the "Man, I gotta pee." look. Anyway, great to see you again. Hope you had a kick ass night, too.

Ron (I have no idea if you have a name on the board): Good seeing you again. Sorry to hear about what happened. That shit just ain't right, man. But I hope the rest of your night was good and everything after we left the beach also went well.

neverlandgurl: yay! it was awesome seeing you again. I don't think we talked much the first time we met, so it was good to do a little talking this time around. If I have the info right, this was your last Hulla for a while
I hope that it was a great one to go out on. And a belated happy birthday to you.

Milo: Always good to see you, man. I think you've been at every party I've gone to so far. It was funny running into you in the subway. That was just really random. I wasn't expecting to see anyone I knew there.

itsgigglegirl: Great to see you again. As with neverland, this may be your last hulla for a while, so I hope you had a great night. We didn't get to talk much, but thats cool. It was hulla! There was dancing and craziness that had to be done first.

candyraver: Didn't see you that much except for that time I said hi and at the end, but nonetheless it was nice seeing you and your cool hat

jess: You didn't recognize me?? I'm so insulted!! I'm just jokin' Always a treat seeing you either out on the dance floor or outside with the smokers. And thank you for trying to help me out, even though it turned out you couldn't find anything. The kindness will be remembered and returned should you need it.

caresieb: Hey, it was great talking to you. We didn't really get a chance to talk at LOTR so this was a pleasant opportunity to chat. Hope the ride back to Michigan( with a stop in Ohio, I believe) was relatively quick and enjoyable.

The just4you peeps: I'm grouping you all together, because lets face it, aside from a few of you guys I will never get your names right. It just won't happen. Anyway, it was good running into you again and I'm sure I'll see you in the near future.

glowraver4184: Didn't meet you till after the party at the beach, but its all good. You seem like a cool guy and I enjoyed hanging out on the rocks with ya.

skittles17: As one of the people I was meeting for the first time, I'm glad to have done it. You rock and thats all that can be said. Plus I'm running out of words to describe people Anyway, hope to see you at other parties.

pinkbunny511: It was good seeing you. I didn't get to hang much when i saw you out in the smoking area but thats cool. There will be other times we can chat or whatever.

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. If so, then you have permission to hunt me down and smakc me in the head. I'm a bit tired and should probably get some rest (though I'll probably just end up going out instead). Again, thanks to everyone for making my first Hulla so great.
Can't wait till the next!
Old July 5th, 2004, 12:49 PM   #41
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelsize

pinkbunny511: It was good seeing you. I didn't get to hang much when i saw you out in the smoking area but thats cool. There will be other times we can chat or whatever.

haha, yes, it was nice to meet you. I look forward to further greetings
Old July 5th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #42
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

ah, and sunny - i LOVE the pink fuzzy bunny...thank yew!
Old July 5th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #43
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Sean those pics are Awwweeeeessssomeeeeeeee
Old July 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #44
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

I had 5min of video left on the card and over 150 pics left but my damn batteries ran out and I forgot to bring an extra set, I'll get a bunch more next time, I promise
Old July 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #45
Le D
Hullaboarder

Smile

Woa, that was my first hulla, and I never thought I had so much fun. If you're wondering, I'm Julian, the guy from Montreal.

I really enjoyed the hulla vibe. I think I never seen so many friendly people in a party.

Hello to everyone I met. I won't post names, cause I'm too afraid to forget people, I'm gonna post some pics soon too.
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:46 PM   #46
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
WOAH I knew I was forgetting people....

candyraver - omg u just keep getting cuter and cuter.. always great seeing u !!!

and I was just talking to brendan he told me I met J-Karlos.. and now I remember.. on the beach.. there were so many ashley's .. and u asked me if my name was ashley too and I was like ya.. I dunno if u remember me but if so... COOL. u were talking about being too old to party lol..

and chris (dj tempest) - thanks for the hookups.. ur the man lol
Old July 5th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #47
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
hi julian and stefanie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le D
I'm Julian, the guy from Montreal.

Hey man what's up. I 'bve been thinking about writing a review the past 2 days.

Hulla is cool, you could be anyone and enjoy yourself.

Lately my work life has been horrible and my social life is too crowded so I'm too busy and it's messing everyrthing up.

I'm glad I went sober, ya, I read something about being tired by 4:30 am, haha, I noticed that vibe too when everyone with the mashy e were sitting down and staring like zombies, that's about hte time i left i think aruond 5 am

my rave experience to pass down to you is:

1) wanna trade a bracelet?
2) having a good time?

that entertains u for aobut 30 seconds then you're back to dancing
Old July 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM   #48
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
i was the very short girl wearing the orange and yellow with the pink sunglasses.
i gave most of my bracelets away, came with about thirty, left with three.
i met a whole wack of nice people there, and shared my hello kitty sunglasses as much as i could. and to the people who were too scared and thought they would break them....it doesnt matter, i can always get another pair.
i recall meeting people from montreal, detroit etc. to the guy and girl in the red with those maraca type thingies, thanks for putting on those light shows. wayy too neat.
cant wait to meet more people at the next hulla.
oh and to that guy at the fire pit thing, that was handing out those "dare" badge thingies, thanks for that, its now in my wallet. hehe
Old July 5th, 2004, 05:42 PM   #49
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Hey man what's up. I 'bve been thinking about writing a review the past 2 days.

my rave experience to pass down to you is:

1) wanna trade a bracelet?
2) having a good time?

that entertains u for aobut 30 seconds then you're back to dancing

Hey guy, u forgot the phone numbers .... good seeing u ....

Again, still anybody know the first track Tyco opened up with...... damn it, I guess I have to order the whole pack.....
Old July 5th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #50
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
why does astralkid'spicutre look nothing like him???

where were you all night man?? i was veryhappy to see you that once, but wow, place was booming, everyone was everywhere

i was thinking of a shoutout, maybe that'll make me more popular
trust me, i remember all of you, and expect to see you again soon!
i don't think i'd rave by myself again, no-one has money for $25 advance tickets, sigh, so many other events at only $5. it's nice to see hulla is still original candy vibe, I was dressed regular with a hint of candy, and I'm still welcomed. I remember when ppl thought that in order to have a good tiem, dress like a candy kid and be greeted by them, nah, it's not true, i proved it. hey seizure, wher'es my bracelet?? haha, it's cool. i don't think i met more than 3 ppl my age, haha, it was hilarious being asked how old i was not only once, but like twice within a minute by the same person.

hmm, does it mean that they're that interested in me, that it's critical for them to know?

actually what i really liked is that ppl u recognise from previous parties wave to you and acknowledge your presence.