Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old March 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #76
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Keep your eyes on the main hulla page... and tune in to Totally Sweet Radio on happyhardcore.com, listen for the FPS show (#116), and all your answers should be there!

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Everybodies_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #77
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seizure
Awesome, now that I finally have money for a ticket, it's sold out! What luck!

omg you still exist!!
Old March 8th, 2005, 03:58 AM   #78
Wric
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wric
Unhappy Ugh...

This is what I get for not paying attention.

If anyone has an extra ticket who lost it's owner, I'll adopt it.

PM me here or email me. Just need one.
Wric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #79
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
I heard the Totally Sweet Radio show. What an awsome idea! You MC's rock!
Old March 9th, 2005, 12:05 AM   #80
Synthetic
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Synthetic
Unhappy

boo-hoo..... I want to cry . I didn't think it would sell out in 8 days. I finally got my paycheck like 2 days after it sold out. If anybody has 2 tickets and for some reason can't go anymore, let me know cause my girlfriend and I will gladley buy them, even for slighty more then what you paid.

-Chris
Synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM   #81
GamerGirl727
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to GamerGirl727
I really want to go to my first Hulla, but I'm just now turning 17. Hopefully, the one in April will be close to Ohio. Like, Pennsylvania maybe?? *hopes reeeeeal hard* >_<::

PLEEASE, Frolic!! Help me out! Hahaha!
GamerGirl727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM   #82
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
umm...

all hullas are in toronto, yo.
peachfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #83
Gh0st
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to Gh0st Send a message via Yahoo to Gh0st
Desperate for Hardcore!!!

My name is Laura and I live in Maryland, USA which is near Washington DC. I have come up for hulla a few times and each time it has been the best experience of my life. I recently met Chris Frolic at SLAMMIN' in Washington DC. This reminded me that the tickets for All Good Things Hullabaloo in July might be onsale. When I finally got my internet set up again (my brother and his friends broke it when they were making their usual mayhem), I found out that they had sold out about an hour before I got online. I know people come from all over to go to Hullabaloo but I have found very few people that have traveled almost 600 miles to get there and 600 miles to get home. I am really devoted to the hardcore scene and because it is not as common down here to find an amazing hardcore party, I must travel. My boyfriend and I are desperately looking for tickets to the July 9th Hullabaloo, All Good Things. Pretty much any price be met even if they are $50 for tickets, I am not concerned with money for this matter. No matter what I do, I must, I need to be at that party. I will be at the April 30th party but I know that the one in July is going to be insane. I felt so stupid when I found out that the event had sold out right before I logged on. Please, anyone who has two to three extra tickets or even one, contact me. My email is djghostbass@yahoo.com, my yahoo instant messenger is djghostbass, my AOL instant messager is GlowstickTiger. My cell phone is 301-788-3580 and my house phone is 301-696-0013. You can use any of these methods to contact me. Leave your name, number, and tell me that you are calling about tickets and I will get back to you immediately. Please, somebody has to have at least two extra tickets that they need some money for. I remember the first time I went to Hullabaloo; when we had to leave, I cried so hard. I was in shock the whole time on the ride home. (We met this girl named Emma who was stranded in Toronto, so we gave her a ride to Michigan, USA and then proceeded to drive another 17 hours home to Maryland, USA because that's what ravers do, right?) But it was funny because I was so upset that we had to leave and everyone else told me that I could come back and I had a smile that went from ear to ear. I love CANADA as well, it so much more laid back than it is here and the cities are beautiful and the people are amazing. I would give anything to be able to come up there for the All Good Things party on July 9th. And anyone who is working for Hullabaloo, all the fans and partykids, even Frolic himself, if you can believe in the spirit of the raves and live between the beats of the music, you can understand how much I am in love with Hullabaloo and how much I need to be at this party and I know you will find it in your heart to share the magic of Hullabaloo with me once again. Please, anyone, find me a couple of tickets for the party on July 9th. I swear I will do pretty much anything to go. Please help me out, I would do the same for any partykid if I had the ability. Thank you very much for reading this. And to everyone who is reading this HAPPY HARDCORE FOREVER!!!
Gh0st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2005, 02:45 PM   #84
Busta
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGirl727
I really want to go to my first Hulla, but I'm just now turning 17. Hopefully, the one in April will be close to Ohio. Like, Pennsylvania maybe?? *hopes reeeeeal hard* >_<::

PLEEASE, Frolic!! Help me out! Hahaha!

Hey GamerGirl, check your PMs. If you can't make it to the next Hulla in Toronto, my friend is throwing a psytrance party in Cleveland that night.
Busta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #85
CandyRaver
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to CandyRaver
awwww my all time dream was to go to Hulla and now they it is no more i have to ask y will there be no more Hulla parties? im from winnipeg and i have always wanted to party in a huge crowd.
CandyRaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM   #86
Busta
Hullaboarder

Hullas aren't that big of a crowd any more. It's gotten down to about 500 or so people. There are still other huge parties. DEMF or whatever they are calling it these days is comming up in a couple months in Detroit. That should be phat. And that's even free.
Busta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2005, 04:10 PM   #87
#Hills#
Hullanewbie

hey have tickets up for grabs, msn me if interested
Old April 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #88
*twinkles*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to *twinkles*
^^e-mailed!
<3
i hope this one works out better than the other people i've talked to!

old hullaboard account= twinkley_star
PR & TR= same name as here: *twinkles*
*twinkles* is offline   Reply With Quote