Old February 21st, 2007, 11:24 PM   #201
EvoldicA
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to EvoldicA
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt_0001
hehehe...im being random
Nothing wrong with being random

Does anyone have plans for a pre-party? I'm not getting a hotel till I get tickets.. I am so anxious to have everything worked out.. ugh! :b
EvoldicA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 01:34 AM   #202
PapaSmurff
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
I was never able to make it to any of the previous parties and was crushed when it was the last one, now my dream is coming true! I guess its like they say, "this sh... not over until the last vinyl spins"
PapaSmurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 01:41 AM   #203
freedom79
Hullaboarder

Talking me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurff
I was never able to make it to any of the previous parties and was crushed when it was the last one, now my dream is coming true! I guess its like they say, "this sh... not over until the last vinyl spins"

Ya I wasn't ever able to make it to a hulla, and by the time I really found out about it the last party had already passed, so finally I will be able to make to one hulla, I am so freekin stoked, I cant wait.

P.L.U.R.R.
freedom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM   #204
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Im kinda worried about 100000000 newbies :/

(i realize that I initiated about 20 people into hulla...but this is just....different!)
Old February 22nd, 2007, 02:21 PM   #205
Mrs Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mrs Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB

(i realize that I initiated about 20 people into hulla...but this is just....different!)

So am I... there are tons of people that I am hoping to see there and it isn't that I don't wnat to see new faces becuase Hulla is an experience that I wish every raver could have; however, I don't want there to be so many newbs that the people that have been going for years miss out on their chance to get together again.

~Bob Marley
Mrs Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM   #206
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Right...I want to make sure all us oldies get to go, and I mean ALL of us...and I REALLY do NOT want to see any irresponsible 16 yr olds. SO PLEASE if you are young and plan on going to this, talk to a lot of older hulla ravers so you don't do something silly!
CareSieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 05:14 PM   #207
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Unless the tickets sell out in an hour or something (unlikely) all the old farts will have plenty of time to get tickets - if they don't wait till the last second.

Most of the "newbies" I've heard from are traveling in from far distances and are old school ravers who never made it before. This will probably be the oldest "rave" in history.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 05:55 PM   #208
Sublime_Phish
Hullaboarder

Amazing! Thank you Frolic.
I hope I hope I hope I can get some tickets!!
****************!YIPEE!***********************
Pull out the ol' dusty road map, wash those bright UFO's, refresh the kandy kits kiddies! It's time to party!!
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM   #209
Hobbes
Hulla Legacy Member

Send a message via AIM to Hobbes
*Dusts Kickwears off* *Pulls box of Candy out of attic* *finds DARE Shirt*

Okay Im Ready.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM   #210
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
*Dusts Kickwears off* *Pulls box of Candy out of attic* *finds DARE Shirt*

Okay Im Ready.

It's funny that you had mentioned that shirt. I had passed out DARE medallions at Cherry beach after F.I.T.S.

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #211
NotificationOff
Hullaboarder

I will be there. Hopefully motorized scooters and walkers will be available for most of us to get from the DJ area to the bathrooms. My trick back has been nagging me when it gets humid outside.

Reminds me of the time I served in...
NotificationOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2007, 04:38 PM   #212
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
Everyone was a newbie once.

basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #213
anobolic fan#1
Hulla Legacy Member

i am a newbie, im stoked for hulla
anobolic fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 01:49 PM   #214
deggs
Hullaboarder

this will make my summer...

can't wait...
deggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #215
kasihime
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kasihime
Quote:

Awwe... just because we are new to Hulla doesn't mean we're new to ravings. Some of had parents who wouldn't let us go to Canada for raves when we were in highschool...
kasihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #216
PapaSmurff
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
[QUOTE=kasihime]Awwe... just because we are new to Hulla doesn't mean we're new to ravings. QUOTE]
yea, I was never able to make it to Toronto for a Hulla but i have been partying for years now all over the U S
PapaSmurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 10:03 PM   #217
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

that wasn't really my point
You wouldnt invite a bunch of people who WANTED to attend your high school to your high school reunion, would you?
That sounds pretty harsh I know, but I am just really wanting ALL my friends from my 3 years of hulla to be there
Old February 26th, 2007, 09:05 AM   #218
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
I only went to one hulla, and I feel barely qualifed to be going to something that is supposed to be called a runion. At the same time it was that one hulla that got me in to hardcore and in to the whole kandi kid lifestyle. I'm really happy I went because I probably wouldn't know half the people I know now if it wasn't for that.
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #219
deggs
Hullaboarder

Quote:
that wasn't really my point
You wouldnt invite a bunch of people who WANTED to attend your high school to your high school reunion, would you?
That sounds pretty harsh I know, but I am just really wanting ALL my friends from my 3 years of hulla to be there

yeah, i mean, i only attended 1 or 2 hullas in the hulla "heyday" but i never really hung out in the hardcore room much (just because that's what my friends did)...

it was only in the last year of hulla that i started going to all of them so i'm pretty much a noobie... i mean, it's not like i wasn't going to parties in the late 90s, it's just that my friends weren't into hhc (just me) so we (regrettably) went to other parties like syrous and liquid adrenaline.

i guess i shouldn't be able to be part of the reunion but i figure, the vibe at the opera house parties i went to was sooooo much fun (I knew a lot of the tracks, people were super friendly, etc...) and i would love to take part in it again... if you want your friends to be there, make sure they know about it and get tickets. i feel no guilt in going to this one though. I know it will be tons of fun.

I don’t mind that i missed out on All Good Things because I figured that that should have been reserved for the original hulla partiers but nowadays, i miss the hulla vibe sooo much that i'm gonna have to be at this one... sorry... if it's any consolation, everyone else in the group I’m going with has been around a lot longer than me...

i do understand where you're coming from (it's prob an opinion shared by many oldschool partiers that want to attend). Still, it's also cool for some of the noobs to experience the vibe for the first or second or third time. also, i’m sure there are the odd few veterans that are prob not able to come. It evens out. it'll be a nice mixture of people i'm sure (just like it probably always was).

cheers

Last edited by deggs : February 26th, 2007 at 05:44 PM.
deggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:50 PM   #220
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
hey, it's "my" party and I say everyone is welcome . That's always been the Hulla way.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:55 PM   #221
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

I completely agree frolic, i am just gunna make sure I buy enough tickets for all my friends right away , then I have nothing to worry about
Old February 26th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #222
Marcelo AkA Snuffle
Hulla Legacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
hey, it's "my" party and I say everyone is welcome . That's always been the Hulla way.

With that said it's a first come first served deal on the tickets.. I have no guilt on attenting a reunion party that I have never attended and have completely overlook this event for over a decade... I honestly think there will be more hulla-ravers than noobies as I assume this is a party that is still spread through word of mouth. So I think all the regulars hulla kids along with some of the new active noobs on this fourm would get to this first.. before whatever kind of bandwagon of kids comes along.

http://www.myspace.com/ravingsnuffle

Dablkportfolio@aol.com
Marcelo AkA Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #223
[SQUARE]
Hullaboarder

I'll be coming to this one. I bought a ticket to the last hulla but i couldn't make it.

By the way i just got a "new" private message from 2 years ago. I guess its been a while since I last logged in.
[SQUARE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2007, 09:33 AM   #224
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo AkA Snuffle
With that said it's a first come first served deal on the tickets.. I have no guilt on attenting a reunion party that I have never attended and have completely overlook this event for over a decade... I honestly think there will be more hulla-ravers than noobies as I assume this is a party that is still spread through word of mouth. So I think all the regulars hulla kids along with some of the new active noobs on this fourm would get to this first.. before whatever kind of bandwagon of kids comes along.

Word of mouth? It's all over the hullaboards
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #225
Marcelo AkA Snuffle
Hulla Legacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles17
Word of mouth? It's all over the hullaboards

I was actually referring outside the hullaboards.
Marcelo AkA Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote