Thread: thanks
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2001, 12:57 AM   #6
Roches
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Roches Send a message via MSN to Roches
so... the pre-party.

this was good.

it's always nice to see some vibe. and hulla - obviously - had vibe, about the best vibe the 2001 massive can manage to provide.

musically... strangely enough, i liked dj swiss. .. cause he played some old tracks i liked. and the rest of the hardcore, of course... whats with that frusky and d-plus thing? did you have to look at the schedule to get that?

and yeah.. i got busted reaching into my cargo pocket, and got searched at the front. they were absolutely convinced that i had something on me... and pretty sure i was selling. eventually that dropped down to that i was selling, but sold out (which is weird, because if i had sold out i wouldn't be reaching into my pocket, and now that i think of it i probably would have had more than $40 on me..).. finally they searched everything they could search, fully impressing me with their thoroughness, and they let me go.

actually, they were nice about it, nicer than i thought they'd be. they even helped me get up all the change i took out of my pockets =) i wondered how often they search someone and don't find anything...

anyway, the moral there is: never do anything even vaguely suspicious at the opera house.