Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Enchanted
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 5th, 2003, 10:16 PM   #1
4real
Hullaboarder

Thumbs up enchanted...who is hot???or sexy???going to hulla on 6th

post if ya sexy...or if you think are...
Old December 5th, 2003, 11:40 PM   #2
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
who cares if anyone is hot or sexy... we're going there to have fun... not to get gawked at... looked up and down... macked on and such...
Old December 6th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #3
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

^^ said the ugly guy

DownLow 420 (shameless Plug)
Old December 6th, 2003, 01:04 AM   #4
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
^^^ has a crush on me
Old December 6th, 2003, 03:58 AM   #5
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

thought the unwitty ugly guy
Old December 6th, 2003, 04:00 AM   #6
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
awww seizure's cute in his own demonic way

and he's right...hulla's not a club where people go to hook up...it's a different kind of vibe for most of us...you'll see

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old December 6th, 2003, 04:13 AM   #7
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Hopefully he won't threaten to kill some guy at hulla that decides to be nice to him and he takes it as coming onto him heh... but yes.. chances are people won't be there looking to hook up with other people.. they just wanna have fun.. meet new people...
Old December 6th, 2003, 10:00 PM   #8
HEATER
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HEATER
<Not hot or sexi but I will be there
Old December 7th, 2003, 12:17 AM   #9
MeTaBoLiK
Hullanewbie

I know of at least one supa-sexy girl who's gonna be there . . .
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:26 AM   #10
4real
Hullaboarder

My friend infiltrated my name and my password and started this thread he also put a pic of his tattoo wich is not mine haa haaa it was his first hulla and first rave he'll know now that this thread is ridiculous
Old December 8th, 2003, 12:14 PM   #11
blingblingmang
Hullanewbie

I agree that hulla is not a place where people go to get hit on and such, this guy just sounds like he needs to find a girl hahah, and telling everyone that his friend infiltrated his name is retarded, i was there with my girlfriend (glowstickchic) and we had a great time, it was my first hulla and my girlfriend and i had the best time we've had in a while. Feel free to write to me or her, we welcome new friends
Old December 12th, 2003, 06:34 AM   #12
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
It's wierd. You would think Hulla "could" be a good place to meet gurls/guyz. If you think about it. Everyone looks HeLLa cool. Everyone is there for the same reason; the love of the music. I have never been one to try and "pick" up gurls @ a bar or party. I tend to be a little shy in that respect. * + my girlfriend would kill me, unless she has a say *
I still think it's awesome though. When your @ Hulla your not affraid to talk to anyone. You'll always feel welcome and never be shot down for a friendly conversation. I seem to think that this is the ONLY place you'll find a group of guyz hanging out in the washroom chatting it up. Try approaching another guy @ a bar and you'll prolly get bitch smacked.

Anywho, rambling on @ 5:30am. All this to say ; I agree. Go there to party and make new friends. NOT to pick up.

*feel free to gawk @ me all you want though hahah jk*
Old December 13th, 2003, 09:25 AM   #13
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
Quote:
Originally posted by TrYpPy
It's wierd. You would think Hulla "could" be a good place to meet gurls/guyz. If you think about it. Everyone looks HeLLa cool. Everyone is there for the same reason; the love of the music. I have never been one to try and "pick" up gurls @ a bar or party. I tend to be a little shy in that respect. * + my girlfriend would kill me, unless she has a say *
I still think it's awesome though. When your @ Hulla your not affraid to talk to anyone. You'll always feel welcome and never be shot down for a friendly conversation. I seem to think that this is the ONLY place you'll find a group of guyz hanging out in the washroom chatting it up. Try approaching another guy @ a bar and you'll prolly get bitch smacked.

Anywho, rambling on @ 5:30am. All this to say ; I agree. Go there to party and make new friends. NOT to pick up.

*feel free to gawk @ me all you want though hahah jk*

ever think some of it relates to some of the substances that are floating around?

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old December 13th, 2003, 12:04 PM   #14
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
^EXACTLY! hahahahahaha
Old December 13th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #15
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranzit

ever think some of it relates to some of the substances that are floating around?

Of course that's part of it. But it's not only that man. It's the atmosphere. Everyone is there to have a g00d time and wants everyone to have one. Even b4 the party starts, @ the hotel or anywhere you meet up. Everyone has their party faces on. Whether they be dossing or not. Maybe I'm naive, but I still think it's the love for the music/party/life for most.

Last edited by TrYpPy : December 13th, 2003 at 03:52 PM.
Old December 14th, 2003, 03:14 AM   #16
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
dood...

im not bashing you, or anyone here, so let's get that straight before i ramble on here

not that it matters much, but i have been partying for quite a few years now, and i think i see a lot more now than i ever did years ago...

before i even started, i read about raves on hyperreal.org.. they sounded like this magical place... i was totally into it, and the whole PLUR thing, and everything.. i partied for 3 years without touching ANY type of drugs... not even alcohol! Then i decided to try a pill, just to see what all the "hype" was about... before dosing, in my earlier years, yes.. i did feel a "vibe" and it was great, but those days are long over, and it's just not around anymore.. when i dosed, it was like this whole new world... it did exactly what ecstacy is supposed to do... open you up.. great experience.. i did it a few more times (maybe 3 or 4?), and then thats when i stopped.. i stopped because i was at a party and i was thinking "when am i gonna do my pill so i can get into it?"... i THEN realized i was getting addicted mentally, and from that point on, i have never touched anything... im not bashing people who do it.. as long as they are safe, responsible and dont affect me, that's their business what they do..

now.. onto the whole "picking up" thing... we all know you usually get your "rave buddy" somewhere in the night.. the person you dance with, spend time with, and take care of... weather you're high or not, it's nice to have someone (or a group of friends) there.. i had rave buddies before, during and after my times of drugs.. granted the times i was high, and thereon in, it was my girlfriend, but beforehand, before i met her, i usually found someone new to just hang out with... i never exchanged numbers or anything with them at the end of the night... heck.. ive only ever seen one or two of them again after meeting them, and that hasnt been for years.

when you're at a club, a rave, a bar, or whatnot, it's not the place to find your girlfriend... its cool to meet people, and party with them, but the whole rave/club/bar scene is a whole different world than that of everyday life. when you're out, you dont worry about money, kids, family, friends, work, and your other stresses... you let them go.

at the rave/club/bar, you just see someone in your altered state (weather it be drugs, alcohol, or whatnot), and it's not a true projection of who they really are as a person.. anyone who meets me outside of everyday life, may be a little suprised at how different my life is compared to what they think i might do.. just because i party doesnt mean i party all the time.. im a stay at home kinda guy.. i like to watch tv, relax with my family, my girlfriend, and her kid. I like the family aspect of things. I like to go out for dinner at a QUIET restraunt.. not some fast food joint.. (although i eat it constantly for lunch! :eek

I go to raves nowadays for one of two reasons..
1 - because im djing
2 - because there's some dj or a large group of friends there I REALLY want to see, and it warrants spending $40 on a ticket, plus the numerous other expenses of going out..

dont get me wrong.. i love the music, but it is mainly the drugs that create the vibe. I always wanted to believe it was the music or the kinda hearts of people, but let's live in reality shall we. Bad things happen at raves. Things get stolen, people get hurt, people take advantage of others, but it's not to be singled out... it's just as bad, if not worse at bars, clubs, and concerts... (probably much worse now that i think of it)..

think of it... if you were to have a party where there was NO drugs or alcohol present, do you truely and hoenstly believe the "vibe" would be so strong, and people would be as friendly as they are?

to close things off, i will say this... out of all the parties i have ever been to, hulla remains (and probably will forever) as the best parties i have been to.. i have had my best times at hullabaloo parties, and that is why i continue to go. Hulla is one of the last that i know of that still carries a bit of that "vibe" i once felt. But i strongly believe that as you grow older, and start to gear your life in other directions, you loose part of that party sense, and you slowly but surely gradually fade out of the party scene, only to let a new generation of kids take your place. As i become some "jaded raver", some new little candy kid will be happy to take my place, and they will have the same thoughts and beliefs that i once did when i started my party days.

geesh.. i almost have a tear in my eye.
Old December 14th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #17
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
Hehe... I agree with you completely. I have been in the party scene for 4 years and have drifted in and out of it within that time. In my "real" life people almost fall off of their chair when I they hear I go to raves because it doesn't relfect in any part on my day to day life. I as well for the most part prefer to just lead a low intensity but really fufiling life... and then once every few months relive my younger years of partying by going to a hulla which is the only party that i really believe the vibe is still alive at! Oh and on my babe TrYpPy: he's just the nicest guy in the world any chemical aside hehe... Even sober he lives his life through the meaning of plur... even before he had never heard of it two years ago :P Awe im too mushy!

Cheers

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old December 14th, 2003, 04:23 PM   #18
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Tranzit; I understand and agree with your points. I just wish some of them weren't true. I know that drugs play a big part in the "rave" community but wish more emphasis was put on the DJ'z and MC'z. You guyz *including yourself* are truly amazing. That's one of the main reasons why I go. For those who dose, as long as you're in control of the drugs you use, that's fine. But what lifts me up is the way you project your music on to us. I listen HHC all the time @ home and it makes me re-live past parties. No need for drug use at home to feel that way, just music.

I think it may be because I appreciate music like no other. I always tune myself into the song, the lyrics and the way it's presented.
Keep up the great work and the vibe will always remain alive. Even if the party scene falls off in the future.

JaMGiRL: Thanks babe.

Last edited by TrYpPy : December 14th, 2003 at 04:25 PM.
Old December 14th, 2003, 06:21 PM   #19
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder

ya... i wish some of reality wasnt true as well... but it's just that.. reality..

only thing you can do is make the best of it.. that's what i am learning.