The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo! Archives
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 2nd, 2004, 01:24 PM   #251
Bad Mr. Trip
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to Bad Mr. Trip
I just joined this community, but I've been a fan of Happy 2b Hardcore since the first one came out back in '97. Was never able to make it to any Hullabaloo parties in these past 7 or 8 years. But I'm going to try and get there for these last few. I feel like a long lost relative to you guys up there in Canada. I've heard excellent things about all of your parties, and have stood, mouth a-gape and severly jealous at the lineups you've been able to put together. I love this music. You've helped to make it more available to me. Why end it now? Getting older? Moving on? - Bad Mr. Trip
Old December 27th, 2004, 03:55 PM   #252
medixems
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to medixems
Hullabaloo

It is sad to hear that you are wrapping up next year. We are sure that you have been around for a long time. We do hope that you keep your website up. It has been a pleasure to come on board and work with you on most of your raves. We will time to time be posting on this website. We do look forward to hearing from a lot of you. Maybe we might even bump into each other some day. We are sure that a lot of your people have seen us in action. We know that a lot of you know us and have greeted us in the hallway in the Opera House. We have met some very nice people while working your shows. Again, we have to say good luck to all the people on this forum and a special thank you to Hullabaloo for all you have done for us.

Last edited by medixems : December 27th, 2004 at 04:00 PM.
Old January 1st, 2005, 12:20 AM   #253
Saffire
Hullanewbie

hey girlie....how u doing? just wanted to know if u know hollie...i'm the girl u met in line with Brian....i'm trying to hook up with her, keep in contact uf if so can u tell her i'm on here as saffire? thanxs roxie
Old January 6th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #254
eX.tUh.sEE
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to eX.tUh.sEE Send a message via MSN to eX.tUh.sEE Send a message via Yahoo to eX.tUh.sEE
*tear*

oh man....hearing about this almost put me in tears...it's always been my dream to attend hulla but i've never actually gotten the joy of going....

now i have a mission and a deadline...

and i shall complete my mission..!

i'm still sad about this whole thing tho. i thought hulla would go on forever (well, i hoped it would anyway) it seems like the whole rave scene is dying, hardcore. no more people getting together and having the times of their lives, no more hugging random people and being happy and feeling the energy run through you when you enter the room of thousands of people so happy to be alive. life...shall never be the same.

-Incurable Junglist

msn: snowboard_gurly@hotmail.com
aim:IncurbleJunglisT
yahoo: incurablejunglist
Old January 17th, 2005, 03:55 AM   #255
BabyBlu01
Hullaboarder

Just joined here tonite and was brought to tears by the news of Hulla ending. I have never been able to make it to one and it has been me life long dream. I have listened to and studied the work of the Happy 2B Hardcore CD's in hopes to become a DJ myself. I became hooked the moment I heard the first CD back in '97 and have since never stopped listening to it. This music comes in as #2 in my happiest times of my life. I haven't been to a party in about 3 yrs due to the(number 1 is here) birth of my son (whom I love dearly). But now that I am divorced and can possibly make it to one it would fulfill my wildest fantasies. If ne 1 could give me the dates and a location, I would be in forever debt to you.
Old January 27th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #256
willeo13
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to willeo13
Awe I am sad. I think the only thing that worries me the most is if I am going to still see every one I love any more! A lot of my friends live very far away and they always come down for Hulla but now thats its ending....! I just hope there will I will see all of you still in at least one place all partying to gether even once a year! I just made I pile of new friends that I can really call friends and hopefullly I ll still see all of you in the long years to come!
Will (Puppy)
Old February 4th, 2005, 01:57 AM   #257
CookieMonsterMel
Hullaboarder

I been to every single one except 5 of them.....I seen many changes in the scene here...MANY MANY new faces from all over North America and overseas. This company means alot to me..met most of my friends at hulla's...I will b sad but at the same time happy as I am glad to of seen such awesome djs and meet such awesome people. Its been a great honour to of been a part of this scene and I thank u Chris Frolic for all the parties u have thrown. Much respect and good luck with your wife and beautiful son. If only this will go to 10 year then it would b MAD sweet...but I am glad to of been here for 8 years...First hulla was one of my first raves ever and I always went to every one since then minus 5 I missed. Good luck to u all and I shall see u at future hardcore parties. Hulla is over but the good vibes and good people and music shall never die. Because of hulla I am inspired to spin happy hardcore and make my own company to throw more hardcore events here and around the globe. And in future I shall feel proud to tell my kids and new friends the joys I had to see such great dj's and companies and hulla will b my # 1 to tell all....much respect and love

P.L.U.R.
XOXO
MEL
Old February 8th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #258
*cHeRry*
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to *cHeRry*
I have only been partying for about 1 year. ( Im from Calgary BTW) And it has always been a bdream to see Anabolic frolic play. Now on March 26th i will get to. But i would still love to be able to make it out for the Finnal Hullabaloo. Screw WEMF.. This is more important. Chris i hope i get to meet you At wonderland here in Calgary.
HAPPY HARDCORE FOR EVER!