The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 5th, 2005, 01:54 AM   #1
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
Question Attention Cali Ravers

ok this is the roll call for all cali ravers going to hulla, sicne cali is so far i didnt tihnk there would be alot going i wanna see how many from cali are , going , ALSO cali peeps have ur booked ur flights? did u pay 600+ for your flight i can't seem to find any flights cheaper than 600 please help me !
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #2
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
600 from Cali to Toronto? sounds about right

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #3
elliotay
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to elliotay
If you're from southern cali I'd suggest trying Jet Blue and flying into JFK and then renting a car or taking a bus from there to Toronto. A bit more hastle but WAY cheaper.
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #4
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
meh it's really not that much better

First she has to get to Long Beach or San Diego since Jet Blue doesn't fly out of LAX, then it's about $320 to fly from CA to NYC, then she has to find some place to stay overnight, or stay at Port Authority or JFK, then she has to ride the bus for a little better than 12 hours one way to get to Toronto and back for $150. So you're looking at at least $500 in travel costs that way, plus a whole lot of extra hassel. And don't even get me started on trying to rent a car if you're under 25...i've tried, it's not worth it.

If I were you Purple, I'd just put it on my credit card and worry about it later Not super responsible-sounding I know, but if you are responsible about it, it can work. I make it work every couple of months

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old May 6th, 2005, 06:26 PM   #5
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
see what flights into buffalo cost as well ... the bus from b-lo to toronto is about $20 each way, which could make it more affordable!
Old May 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #6
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
You could try flying into New England somewhere... Getting to Tweed in New Haven probably won't cost more than 3 or 4 hundered, and from there its about 120 via greyhound- thats about 15 hours each way on greyhound, but it should be cheaper than flying direct. Bradley would probably be more to fly into...

Also, I may be driving up if I have passengers, if you can fly into Bradely in Hartford or Tweed in New Haven, I could easily pick you up and we can head up to the party, I'd have to ask my parents but I may be able to give crash space for a night or two before and after the party if flight schedules demand. Also worth checking is Sikorsky Airport over in Stratford CT, but I don't think they have regular commercial passenger flights there.
Old May 13th, 2005, 01:08 PM   #7
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
If you are coming all the way from Cali, just pay the extra $200 and do it right. Screw the landing here driving there crap and just enjoy the ride.
Old May 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM   #8
fallenangelslove
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to fallenangelslove Send a message via Yahoo to fallenangelslove
coming from cali, flying into buffalo, meeting up with friends and then taking that all loving trip across the boarder