The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM   #1
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
Talking The Who Likes and Wants Body Art/ Fun Fur Thread

I'm going to hulla and wanted to see who likes my/or the thought of, body art and would like some done to them?

I am also thinking of getting into making fun fur rave products
Things like back packs -cuffs-vests and maybe pants. And I would like to know how many ppl would want to buy stuff like that? Cause I don't want to lose money I would rather make money so I can go to more raves. :P

The Drawing gurl
Christina
Old January 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #2
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
your body art rocks..definitly bring it ! haha i want another evilangelheart drawn on me again

- tereza

[iFX]
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:18 PM   #3
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
I would love to have body paint done but I don't wear fun fur to parties. I am sure though that a lot of people would buy your stuff if they had good access to it. Waaaaay back there used to be booths at hullas selling fun fur stuff and they did well. I got my first pair of fun fur mittens there

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:34 PM   #4
Toye
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toye
When I first started partying I started selling fun fur pants at a club. I always wore them but no one else did, pretty much just clubbers with clubber clothing. But the owner told me to make some and he'd put them behind the bar for sale and I'd get all the profit.

They were basic fun fur pants in diffrent patterns, tails, belt loops, no pockets. Took me about 7 or 8 hours to make a pair and speant $20 a meter and I could make like 3 pairs out of 2 meters. So I sold them for about $70 and they always sold the night they were put up. But it was too much work for just myself and I had people bothering me for them all the time so I stopped. But obviously it's a good way to make money if you know how to sew.

They seem more popular with people who don't really party and have never heard of fun fur before in their life.

I actually had a girl pay $100 for me to make her a skirt that took like an hour to make, haha.
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:49 PM   #5
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
well i know it won't take me that long to make a pair. and i wouldn't really be seling them at clubs but more at parties
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:49 PM   #6
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

well i know it won't take me that long to make a pair. and i wouldn't really be selling them at clubs but more at parties