The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 30th, 2005, 12:33 AM   #1
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
Airlines????

ok so im getting a lil bit scared about the airlines it seems to me like its gonna be over 300 bucks to fly to toronto and i even looked up flights from cali to detroit hoping that flying within the u.s and getting a ride up would be cheaper but i checked hotwire and all the flights were 400 im getting worried that i wont be able to get enuff can anyone please help with this there has to be something cheaper whut airlines are some of u booked on and how much did u pay?? please help me
Old May 1st, 2005, 07:18 PM   #2
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
a flight from cali will most likely cost upwards of 250..
you can try different things..
flying into buffalo is your best bet..

when you dont cross a boarder flying, its usually cheaper.
check
http://www.expedia.ca
http://www.travelocity.com (or .ca i think)

try leaving on friday, and returning monday.. weekend flights usually raise the price too, and trust me.. once you get to Canada, you won't want to leave!

hope that helps a bit

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:29 AM   #3
rvahhcfool
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to rvahhcfool
man im looking for tickets from washington dc and tickets are ranging somewhere between 200-300 dollars right now. i tried looking at tickets to buffalo and a couple other places and none of them are any better. not fun at all. if you wait a little while (not too long) there may be deals on tickets.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:48 AM   #4
polyWog
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to polyWog Send a message via AIM to polyWog Send a message via Yahoo to polyWog
Don't wait to book flights becaues they only have, say, ten seats at a certian price, and once those seats are sold out, the price goes up more, and more, and more.. the day you fly out the seats will be wicked exspensive.

EG:
I'm going to Victoria tomorrow, I booked my flight almost three months ago & I'm paying $189 each way. Right now to fly out tomorrow it's $439 there and $344 back. So don't count on deals popping up, espcially during the summer when it's the busiest travel season. Book NOW even if the price seems to high because it's just going to get higher.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:00 PM   #5
rvahhcfool
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to rvahhcfool
i was just saying that because when i bought tickets to hulla i looked at flight prices and theyre a lot less expensive now. im not talking about waiting until the day you leave...just maybe later in the month of may.
when i was traveling for spring break and looking for flights from dc to miami in december tickets were mad-expensive, but when i bought them in febuary i paid 189 round trip.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:18 PM   #6
evangelos_gq
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
i was talking to someone that worked for United... he showed me how a round trip ticket on one of those planes with the beds on them... to Australia costs upwards of $25,000... for an employee ... $600 ... WTF!!!

Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
-Closer.
Old May 16th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #7
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
did you end up getting your ticket, or are you still hunting?