Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Goodbye

anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 12:53 AM   #2
perry461
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to perry461 Send a message via AIM to perry461 Send a message via Yahoo to perry461
*tear*
perry461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 01:26 AM   #3
firefoxkac
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to firefoxkac
Never will forget

This weekend - earlier this year, it provided a tough choice - two things going on, on the same night - both near and dear to me in ways...it meant choosing one at the expense of the other.

I have to say - I'm EXTREMELY glad I chose as I did. I may not have found Hulla from the beginning - but at least I got 2 before, and was there to see it float off into the happy sparkles of history. Until December of 2003, I was your typical rave-neutral type. Until I saw and felt what can happen. I'm glad I got the chance before it was gone, and all good things was a night I will not soon forget. Hardcore Forever...

-FireFox
firefoxkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 01:55 AM   #4
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Chris... Robin... wow... the night was amazing... i've cried a few times since i left the party... i'm back in michigan now and i really can't believe there will never be a hulla again... =(

what an amazing way to finish things off... truly was the best party of my life... defined raving ...

my hulla stuff is going in a box... i have made a nice collection...
thank you both...

cheers...

and i'm glad a pic of me and my bf made it on the video/scrapbook... that made me cry too!!!...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:06 AM   #5
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
just got home right now.....tired.....but all i know is, that as kyle stated, was also, the best party i ever attended
you know how much i love you guys! so sad its over and life without hullabaloo will surely be an adjustment.
happy hullabaloo!
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:30 AM   #6
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
i think that image is now burned into the memories of almost everyone at that party.
i know for me, it's something I will never forget, and for those who saw me throughout the night, it was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster for me. Nothing will ever compare.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 03:21 AM   #7
SkItLeS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to SkItLeS
to everyone who made All Good Things possible. and to all of those who went. thank you so much. it was my first Hulla and sadly my last. the energy i felt, the emotions that were experienced. nothing will ever compare. thank you my fellow ravers and fellow kandi kids. to all the dj's the sets were amazing. i was a newbie to raving but now after Hulla i fully understand raving and more importantly i understand PLUR. i wish everyone the best of raves until we meet again.
Old July 11th, 2005, 05:38 AM   #8
zzdrawkcab
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to zzdrawkcab
holy shit

In the past 3 days, ive spent 31 hours on the train comming from and going home to New Jersey!, every second was more than worth it, it was my first and now my last hulla, thnx for the experience, definately the most amazing night of my life, by far.
i refuse to believe that all these bad-ass happyhardcore kids are gonna let the end of hulla kill it all, "when one door closes, another door opens" we will pick it up again, hardcore forever guys, we gotta stick together, lol
Hulla version 2.0, i don't care, but i believe, in time, something probably not as profound, will re-emerge and i am looking foreward to it.
zzdrawkcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:25 AM   #9
marie ashworth
Hullaboarder

Like I said before - Chris and Robin, you are a class act. To do what you did all these years had to come from the heart and it spilled over to those who worked with you.

For many attending, All Good Things may have been the best Hulla, but for me, every party was the best. Every single Hulla resonated for me for a few good weeks after, they were that memorable.

I will miss you. I will miss the "kids".

Wish you the best in your new life,
Marie
marie ashworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #10
F1SH3 RAVER
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to F1SH3 RAVER
Red face First time :) and Last time :'(

This was my first Hulla. I went with a bunch of the Detroit Crew (Snoop, Glow, Trounce, GIR, Raver-Lee, Okidam, Star, and the infamous TURTLE!!!)

I had the most amazing time of my life... Walking in the door, I felt the love, the old skool vibe, the bass, it was everything I thought it would be.... and then multiplied by 1 ba-gillian!!!!!

The lights were awesome (true websters definition: a feeling of Awe and Wonder!)

The entire time I was there I was dancing.... (not walking anywhere, but dancing... even going outside for a cigarette... I danced out the door.)

I met so many people, got sooooooo many hugs... and gave soooooo many light shows... and had soooooooo much fun.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHT!
(It WAS the best night of my life. I can die a happy man now!)

Thank you to everyone responsible for putting it on!
Thank you to TURTLE for helping everyone get thru the Weekend without him, I don't think much of our detroit crew would have made it....

I am still pretty speech-less about the night... (yet I can't shut up about it... weird huh?)

and even though this is common knowledge, I am gonna Say it anyway:
~{FISHER HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}~
F1SH3 RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 12:59 PM   #11
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
just looking out at that goodbye sign as heart of gold played really hit home for me.
Old July 11th, 2005, 01:42 PM   #12
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
this is so emotional for me... i am sitting here listening to heart of gold on vinyl... crying again...

everytime i log on.. i see this sign... and i can't help but bawl like a baby...

i am so sad... and so happy all at once.... wow what a ride...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #13
*KanDie~AnGeL*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to *KanDie~AnGeL* Send a message via Yahoo to *KanDie~AnGeL*
thanx for a great weekend...

i'll remember it forever.......

sad to see it to end.. but everything does end...
but glad i was there to see it thou....

((HuGz))

www.kanditrade.com/

come and join us.....
*KanDie~AnGeL* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #14
Moez
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Moez
best party of my life.

thank you Frolic!
Moez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #15
the architech
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to the architech
I will never forget this
it felt amazing being a part of history
this will be talked about for years to come and I can say I was there
the architech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 03:45 PM   #16
Stunt_Girl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to Stunt_Girl
Wow.. jsut reading all the things people are saying about Hulla is making me cry. I teared up alot all that night.. But I didn't really cry til today. I was writing about it in my livejournal and the tears just started falling. I know when I get my pics back from this weekend I'm gonan cry alot.. again..

Hullabaloo Pacific Sun was my first party ever and it bums me out alot that I only got to go to two Hulla. But I also feel special that I've been to any at all. It's such an amazing thing to be a part of.
To be with you
by your side
<3333
Stunt_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #17
Charisma85
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Charisma85 Send a message via MSN to Charisma85 Send a message via Yahoo to Charisma85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
just looking out at that goodbye sign as heart of gold played really hit home for me.

Me too. That was so sad. It still feels like there will be another. It was an amazing ending though. SO amazing.

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away
Charisma85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 04:57 PM   #18
tr0unce
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to tr0unce Send a message via Yahoo to tr0unce
Wow. That's all that I have to say about this. It was my first Hulla, and obviously my last. I'm glad that I got the chance to go and experience this. Thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to get there and home, and to everyone who made All Good Things possible. The energy and the emotions was something that I haven't felt before that night. It's the way that I think all partys should be. The great vibe and the bass. To all the dj's, all your sets were amazing. I may have not been partying very long, but now I feel that I understand everything (including plurr) just a bit more now. So to everyone that I met, and didn't meet, goodbye for the time being, but I'm sure that we'll see each other again.
tr0unce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM   #19
*KanDie~AnGeL*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to *KanDie~AnGeL* Send a message via Yahoo to *KanDie~AnGeL*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver

it really hit me really hard too when they played heart of gold....

each time i'll hear that song.. i will will remember this one special nite..
that i was with all my friends...
*KanDie~AnGeL* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:04 PM   #20
Pappachese
Hullaboarder

I was there ron saturday... I came up with the Windsor crew and met up with two from Detroit and the Ohio crew. Everyone who works for Hullabaloo and all the poeple that were there haveing as fun of a time as I was, "thank you" All I have to say is that Hullabaloo will NEVER DIE! I will represent Hulla at any rave I go to.. Hulla is not just a companie its all of us,,, the poeple working for it and the ravers they play for.. Anabalic you're set was the best on saturday... thanks for the oncore... and have fun what ever you do......
Old July 11th, 2005, 10:01 PM   #21
DJ_RaNdOmKiD
Hullaboarder

Unforgetable, emotional night that resonated deep in my heart. Still in shock that there will never be another HULLA. Chris I think I have thanked you about 50 times so far this wekend but no matter how many times I do it, it will never be enough. What you created has touched so many people in such a special way. You have created some of the best memories of our lives, memories we will carry with us always. Sorry i am a little to chocked up right now I will finish this another time when i can pull myself together.
That speech you left for your son Gavin made me well with tears. You and Robin are incredible people!

Justin ... Dj RandomKid
DJ_RaNdOmKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 10:43 PM   #22
ThaLastX-hile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ThaLastX-hile Send a message via Yahoo to ThaLastX-hile
very very unforgettable, i might have just found my way to hulla exactly 1 year ago but for this past year being part of something so special, and so phanominal really takes it out of ya, the crazy rode trips, the most awesome vibe i've ever experienced, Meeting alot of you very awesome ravers(PLUR!).......this past year has seemed as if its been with me since the beginning, i know i cant compare to most being part of hulla for even longer but its been one hell of a ride for me..........i am going to have nothing but great memories for myself and to pass on along with pictures to show.
Chris and Robin Thank you so very much for what you gave to all of us. Nothing but love to you both. also Frolic your set was incredible!
I dont want to start getting emo'd out about this happening but like i said the thought and knowing that it has all come to an end is very saddening.
The entire night was full of magic from beginning to end.
Great job to all of the Mc's and Dj's and silver1 Good luck with your future i hope nothing but happiness for ya!

PLUR!!!!!!! To everyone and Happy hullabaloo one last time

p.s.if ive forgotten anything ill post later i just got home abit tired after the car ride
Old July 11th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #23
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
I can't stop crying and it's Monday night. It's worse than a goddam wedding. I just couldn't help it after that slideshow with all the previous parties. My first was Into The Blue, I was fanatic for a few years, and I'm so glad I was there for the last. There will NEVER be anything like it.

FUCKING INCREDIBLE. THANKYOU!!!!
Snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2005, 12:45 AM   #24
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
i couldn't forget this night if i tried. i've been thinking of it over and over in my mind since it ended. it really hit me earlier today how sad i am to see hulla go. the few i had a chance to attend were some of the most magical nights of my life and i have met people there that will be in my heart forever. a million thank yous to chris and robin for making it possible! to goodbye hullabaloo.....i'll miss you.
Old July 12th, 2005, 10:49 AM   #25
gadgit
Hullanewbie

all good things was the best party i have ever been to. the vibe was incredible and i had this awesome sense of home, like this is exactly where i belong. i wish so badly that i could've been at the first hulla and watched it grow. i only got a taste and as much as that sucks, at least i got something. thanks so much chris and robin for giving that to me, as well as everyone else that was there. everyone was so nice and if it wasn't that way it wouldn't have been anywhere near as powerful as it was. i keep on telling myself, i can't wait till something like that comes along again...but that doesnt look like it's happening. so im greatful for what i got. it was great.
gadgit is offline   Reply With Quote